Oxygen 61 configuration

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I was not sure where to post this, so ...

Last night I picked up an M-Audio Oxygen 61 to control my Novation A-Station. I had been using a Keystation 61 which I loved but due to lack of controls at hand, I had to either have it in front of me ... not always easy to do, or turn around to select and edit patches ... and it was hard to do if I needed to make a quick change. Aside from having to get used to using a synth action keyboard again after years of weighted and semi weighted keyoard, setting up the various knobs and sliders isn't as easy as I had hoped and the pre configured setups that came with Enigma are few. And there are none for hardware synth modules that I have found.

Does anyone have this setup that can share their configuration with me, or can someone point me to a good resource for downloading shared configurations and or easy to follow tutorials?

Thanks in advance.

Well, the easiest way to program the oxygen is to create a user bank in Enigma and then assign cc values and prog chnage values that way. If you're not used to using enigma you can do it from the keyboard by pressing the "advanced" key then turning a knob/pressing a button, press the "ctrl. assign" key, then the number keys to assign the cc value, press enter and then your done. If you want to program the buttons for prog. change data you have to set the data 1, and 3 values to the prog number bank msb and bank lsb. Hope this helps.

3am

justin3am wrote:Well, the easiest way to program the oxygen is to create a user bank in Enigma and then assign cc values and prog chnage values that way. If you're not used to using enigma you can do it from the keyboard by pressing the "advanced" key then turning a knob/pressing a button, press the "ctrl. assign" key, then the number keys to assign the cc value, press enter and then your done. If you want to program the buttons for prog. change data you have to set the data 1, and 3 values to the prog number bank msb and bank lsb. Hope this helps.

3am
It helps a bit. I am using Enigma.

I just found something that makse it alot easier. Didn't see the drawer with the libraries and the controls for drag and drop.

Guess I shoulda looked better eh?

Thanks for replyimg.

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”