Cl series don;t work as Audiounit whatsoever EDIT - reg problem

Official support for: artsacoustic.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Not in studio ONE, not in Logic 9,1.3 - Snow 10.6.6

In studio one they simply cut out the sound totally, in logic, they simply don;t process the sound at all. These are the most recent versions. No vu activity no matter what i do with the knobs, or presets.

In fact, the only arts acoustic product that actually seems to work properly as an audiounit is the reverb.

this has been going on for far too long now.

*sigh* must i make another video?

OK i think i worked out what's going on.. it refuses to register.. it has a box saying "register" in the drop down menu, it says copy to clipboard which i do, my reg code i mean, and nothing happens.

The Big Rock and Reverb are both registered.
Last edited by ObsoleteAcc99 on Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ttoz wrote:Not in studio ONE, not in Logic 9,1.3 - Snow 10.6.6

In studio one they simply cut out the sound totally, in logic, they simply don;t process the sound at all. These are the most recent versions. No vu activity no matter what i do with the knobs, or presets.

In fact, the only arts acoustic product that actually seems to work properly as an audiounit is the reverb.

this has been going on for far too long now.

*sigh* must i make another video?

OK i think i worked out what's going on.. it refuses to register.. it has a box saying "register" in the drop down menu, it says copy to clipboard which i do, my reg code i mean, and nothing happens.

The Big Rock and Reverb are both registered.
on the off chance that the host is refusing to allow focus on the plug-ins' input field ,
you may want to try registering the plug-in in something like 'audacity' ...

yes it was a reg problem i uninstalled and reinstalled, now working

unfortunately, the Cl1 VST version crashes studio one upon plugin gui close..

crash post:

http://pastebin.com/SDaeB0GA

they also fail logic's 32 bit bridge validation in 64 bit mode.. ie they won't work at all in logic 64

An update for the CL Series and BigRock is currently in beta and it fixes issues found in the OSX versions (mostly Logic and some other AU hosts).
Kind regards, alexander at artsacoustic.com

Any news on these updates?

BigRock is failing AU Validation here in 64bit Logic 9 and the other 64bit hosts I have.

Cheers,

Alan

well i don;t think the plugins actually HAVE 64 bit versions and that;s the problem, but for some reason 64 bit logic is trying to scan them (it doesn;t with the reverb)

Regardless, shouldn't the 32 bit versions be available to use via the 32bit manager in Logic though?

yes the 32 bit versions work after all but there are three failed validations in au manager that's why i got confused...

ttoz wrote:yes the 32 bit versions work after all but there are three failed validations in au manager that's why i got confused...
Think I got equally as confused Theo, Big Rock *is* showing up in the 32bit manager but as you say was not passing the AU validation. D'oh!

Return to “Arts Acoustic”