Music China Expo, Oct 11-14

Official support for: chineekong.com & kongaudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

During October 8th to 15th, we'll be attending Music China Expo 2011 in Shanghai. Our booth number is W2F11. The tradeshow is open to the public from Oct 11th - 14th. Come to visit us if you are around the area.

Our office will be running at the minimal capacity during the whole week. We will still be processing orders and authorization requests, but our response will be much slower than normal.

We apologize for any inconvenience in advance. Thank you for your understanding.
Last edited by sosayweall on Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Good luck for the show !

can we expect news on this occasion ?
(like 64-bit version of Qin, ChineeKong v3, new instruments ?....)
:o

sirbellog wrote:Good luck for the show !

can we expect news on this occasion ?
(like 64-bit version of Qin, ChineeKong v3, new instruments ?....)
:o
Thanks!

It's actually already ChineeKong V3 now since the introduction of QIN edition. The version bump was mainly due to QIN engine, but it also contained a little more extra samples than V2+.

We have some news prepared for Music China indeed. :)

Hey Tony I wanted to be there but couldn't get away.

How was the show?

Cheers,
Alex

Hi Alex,

Ah. Too bad you didn't come. Shan would be very happy to finally meet you.

The show was GREAT! It's way bigger than I thought, and the exhibitors were very well presented in almost every way.

It's a pity that the big guys didn't announce their latest big guns at Music China, but still, I think it's just a matter of time before we see more and more big companies (I'm not talking about the software vendors though. ha.) bringing their A-games to Music China in the next few years.

Hey Tony,

I'm glad you guys did so well! I am proud of you! :hug:

Also--sorry to hear about your camera :(

I wish we could have that show in Beijing soon. The GM of the Gibson factory in Qing Dao is a friend of mine and I want him to hire me for it :hihi:

I want to talk to Shan again soon about the ShanXan Bass plugin too! :wink:

Alex

Return to “Kong Audio”