Wave Alchemy - Triaz Native - No Kontakt -- Free for current owners!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

kmonkey wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:30 am
dermage wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:27 am oh this is quite disturbing, if really true?

What I also noticed is, that if you set a note in the sequencer it does only trigger on the next loop. That's also quite different from all other sequencer I use.
It is true but not disturbing. I exaggerated a bit when I said bizarre. When looking a the product level it is unusual. I never seen anyone else doing that. Like ever.

But the product itself (Triaz) is so much more. Quirks - all products have them. I just spit out my opinion it is not a showstopper.
Yeah disturbing was probably the wrong wording here. Still I hope it can be changed (or switched) in a future version as well as the sequencer only playing the hits on the next cycle which I'm more hoping to have it sooner possible to act as other sequencers.

ChanceB wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 10:35 pm
wayford wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 4:19 pm Has anybody ever contacted Wave Alchemy support? They haven't answered my emails twice and now I've bought two reverbs from a person here and now waiting on the transfer. I have had one transfer before that and it was ok, but I'm a bit worried.
I have twice and they got back to me very quickly,within an hour last time. Definitely check the junk folder
Still nothing from them. The seller of the licenses sent them two emails by this point. I just want my plugins :(

I'll just wait patiently, maybe they're busy.
https://wayford.gumroad.com/

Amethyst for ANA 2, WPC for Logic Pro coming soon.

They are very slow in my experience. I’d say it’s worth the wait, but just barely.

Has anyone had issues with Triaz freezing up when switching between tracks in Studio One, or any other daw? I just bought this last night, and had it on a track with only one other track in the song.Each time I'd switch to the Triaz track from the second one (Omnisphere), I get the spinning wheel for 10 seconds or so. Switching to Omnisphere from Triaz is no issue.

romad_20 wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 6:22 pmHas anyone had issues with Triaz freezing up when switching between tracks in Studio One, or any other daw? I just bought this last night, and had it on a track with only one other track in the song.Each time I'd switch to the Triaz track from the second one (Omnisphere), I get the spinning wheel for 10 seconds or so. Switching to Omnisphere from Triaz is no issue.
Mac or PC? VST3 or some other format (AU?)

I am Windows 10 here on S1 v6.6.0 and do not see any issues switching between any VST and Triaz.

VP

Mac M2 latest OS, VST3. I'm going to restart and try again this afternoon when I'm in front of my computer again.

romad_20 wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 8:48 pm Mac M2 latest OS, VST3. I'm going to restart and try again this afternoon when I'm in front of my computer again.
Try the AU as well. I run a lot of AU's in Ableton and they seem more stable.

stash98 wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 10:28 pm
romad_20 wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 8:48 pm Mac M2 latest OS, VST3. I'm going to restart and try again this afternoon when I'm in front of my computer again.
Try the AU as well. I run a lot of AU's in Ableton and they seem more stable.
AU working beautifully here so far (in logic pro; M2 air...)...

stash98 wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 4:20 pm They are very slow in my experience. I’d say it’s worth the wait, but just barely.
I have a feeling they're busy making the spring reverb (they mentioned it before). Hopefully they do answer in the next few days.

Due to the mounting shortcomings of Battery4, and NI's refusal to fix it, upgrade it, or pay any attention at all to it other than (still!) selling it and expansions for it, I've been largely seeing Triaz as a replacement. And yay, I've been able to import my many NI Battery expansion samples into Triaz in Windows through an Administrator CMD shell by creating links using "mklink \D..." as mentioned previously. There are some issues that vex me though:
  • When importing user samples as above, Triaz is smart enough to use the existing folder names to label kicks as kicks and snares as snares, but that falls apart for open and closed hi-hats and other instruments. I know WA is planning an AI for this, which sounds promising, but it would be nice if we could just manually assign the metadata right now and tell Triaz which hi-hats are the open ones, etc. Having that metadata is essential if you want to randomize your kits over and over, since Triaz will only use hi-hats it knows are open hit-hats for an OHH slot when you randomize, so no user samples are available for me currently for such slots.
  • Triaz won't mix factory and user samples for the kit randomization currently. You either get one or the other per slot, which is an unfortunate limitation.
  • I'd like to see a global on/off switch for the sequencer. Currently you can turn it off by simply clearing the sequencing data, but what if I want to use only external sequencing while trying various Triaz kit presets? In general Triaz should be easy to configure for external-only sequencing if the user wants that.
Triaz is a good start, so I'm hoping we'll see WA continue to update and maintain it. Thanks.

wayford wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:56 am I have a feeling they're busy making the spring reverb (they mentioned it before). Hopefully they do answer in the next few days.
And now they're even running a sale (probably more support tickets incoming too with the flow of new users) and yet I still don't have my plugins......

wayford wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:45 pm
wayford wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:56 am I have a feeling they're busy making the spring reverb (they mentioned it before). Hopefully they do answer in the next few days.
And now they're even running a sale (probably more support tickets incoming too with the flow of new users) and yet I still don't have my plugins......
Have you tried contacting them again? Dan was very helpful and quick to respond to my questions both times I contacted them. Seems odd you still haven’t heard back from them

ChanceB wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:55 pm Have you tried contacting them again? Dan was very helpful and quick to respond to my questions both times I contacted them. Seems odd you still haven’t heard back from them
Originally, I bought Glow on Knobcloud, they completed the transfer in two days and I was happy. But then...I had the courage to ask them for a Reverb Bundle crossgrade (people said that they did it if they asked the support), so that's exactly what I did - no reply weeks later. So I sent a similar email phrased more clearly again without too much wordiness - no answer again.

Then I went ahead and bought Radiance and Dawn from a great seller here (solit). He contacted them two times about the transfer - no response again. Maybe I want too much since the last time it was quick, but pretty much every experience I had was quicker (including a one-man company AudioThing).

I just want to understand is it my fault, their fault, just a matter of time (they're busy) or I am genuinely blocked by the support.

Geeze, this thing excels at cinematic style percussion. Seems like other genres require me to actually do stuff tho. :lol:

wayford wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:02 pm
ChanceB wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:55 pm Have you tried contacting them again? Dan was very helpful and quick to respond to my questions both times I contacted them. Seems odd you still haven’t heard back from them
Originally, I bought Glow on Knobcloud, they completed the transfer in two days and I was happy. But then...I had the courage to ask them for a Reverb Bundle crossgrade (people said that they did it if they asked the support), so that's exactly what I did - no reply weeks later. So I sent a similar email phrased more clearly again without too much wordiness - no answer again.

Then I went ahead and bought Radiance and Dawn from a great seller here (solit). He contacted them two times about the transfer - no response again. Maybe I want too much since the last time it was quick, but pretty much every experience I had was quicker (including a one-man company AudioThing).

I just want to understand is it my fault, their fault, just a matter of time (they're busy) or I am genuinely blocked by the support.
I had similar experiences with a license transfer request. Something went wrong there and it took a while to get back someone via support mail. But once they took the time, they were very nice and forthcoming!
Find my (music) related software projects here: github.com/Fannon

Return to “Instruments”