What music software + hardware are you looking forward to be released in 2024?

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Here is my list of music stuff I am waiting to be released in 2024:
What's on your list?

Andy’s SideTrack Sampler Group Buy. What a deal!
viewtopic.php?p=8821007&hilit=forward#p8821007

The annual Spectralayers version update. We may see SL 11 in September?
Hope this time it is more for creative sound design. Perhaps more like Iris 3.

Dawesome’s Myth due in February?
ralfrobert wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 3:45 pm Melodyne 6 with useful innovations I've never even dreamt of.
Yea!!

FL Studio 21 with ARA may replace Studio One 6 as my main DAW.
I hope FLS will get ARA by mid year.

Brian Clevinger’s multi-fx plugin will be released this year. Crossing my fingers.

AI whatever plugin. Whatever!
chk071 wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 3:25 pm I'm looking forward to using more of the stuff I already have. :)
Totally Agree!

Embodme Erae II https://www.engadget.com/embodme-erae-i ... 59410.html

make noise dxg.

I very much want to stick to what I have, except...

Madrona Sumu: I'm buying it as soon as it's available (unless the "early access" release is Mac-only or something)

Dawesome Myth: I'm extremely curious. The right demo is likely to push it into must-buy status.

Mystic Circuits Ana 2: no-brainer upgrade from the original.

Hopeful:

Jam Origin MIDI Bass 2: "will come sometime after MIDI Guitar 3."

Araya Piezothing V3: it's now been a few years since V2 sold out and V3 was "in development"... is 2024 the year?

Vo Wond II/EMPick: ???

Also, the Atoms physical modeling synth that Baby Audio demo'd at NAMM might be a fun one...

Pittsburgh Modular Voltage Research Lab II
I'm not a musician, but I've designed sounds that others use to make music. http://soundcloud.com/obsidiananvil

Myth, Atoms, and MPC Key 37

I’m not looking for anything in particular, but I’m curious to see what Elektron releases next.
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

Aodyo Instruments Anyma Omega Desktop.

I'm waiting for Neurolink so we can all do Elon Musk's bidding ...

It’s funny but I’m looking forward to updates and upgrades. Slates Raven 4 touch software, the MPC Stem separation upgrade, Live 12 is almost here, and Digital Performer 12 is likely on the way. Atom looks promising though.

I’ve got so much software, like someone mentioned I’m more interested in learning it.

Mulab 9.5 is out so I suppose that Mulab 10 should be out late this year.
Really looking forward to this release!!!
Even if ARA and multi-touch is not included.

More liquid amps for the kemper. Don't want or need anything else.

foosnark wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 2:32 pm I very much want to stick to what I have, except...
Got Myth, then Ana 2 the next day.

I kickstarted the Aodyo Loom and am looking forward to trying that out.

Still waiting on Sumu, but I've had time to cool off about it. Right now I'd kind of like some time off of new stuff, and dig deep into what I have (especially with Myth just arrived and full of possibilities).

Lacking the willpower to shut out the world myself, or the financial ability to retreat to a cozy cabin in Greenland surrounded by my gear and no distractions, I instead would like to call on all of the musical instrument makers of the world: if you all just chill for a while and stop making cool new stuff, I'll buy you a beer :lol:

foosnark wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:55 pm Lacking the willpower to shut out the world myself, or the financial ability to retreat to a cozy cabin in Greenland surrounded by my gear and no distractions, I instead would like to call on all of the musical instrument makers of the world: if you all just chill for a while and stop making cool new stuff, I'll buy you a beer :lol:
Lacking the willpower to shut out the world myself, or the financial ability to retreat to a cozy cabin on an uninhabited island on the Aegean sea surrounded by my gear and no distractions, I instead would like to call on all of the musical instrument makers of the world: if you all just chill for a while and stop making cool new stuff, I'll buy you a glass of Retsina. :lol: :lol:

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”