Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Uncle E wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:36 pm
blkbrd wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:31 pm Plugin Alliance is having a flash sale until April 27. Any plugin costs $29.99 (some big plugins aren't included), with code: ANY-2999
Any plugin except the ones I want. :cry:
Also, PA doesn't allow you to stack codes these days. Good or bad? Probably good.

Any chance Softube Model 80 deal will be back soon? Kinda let go the recent sale as I wasn't sure, but love Model 84 and 72 and I think it would have been nice to add Model 80 to the collection for its different sound and use it for pads and leads.

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:39 pm
Uncle E wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:36 pm
blkbrd wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:31 pm Plugin Alliance is having a flash sale until April 27. Any plugin costs $29.99 (some big plugins aren't included), with code: ANY-2999
Any plugin except the ones I want. :cry:
Also, PA doesn't allow you to stack codes these days. Good or bad? Probably good.
Good for me. I was thinking that I would spend $59 if I could stack two codes I have. Since I can´t stack them, then it´s going to be $0. Even better, it made me think I really don´t need those damn plugins, otherwise I wouldn´t think so hard about how much money is ok to spend.
“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

Exactly. I have done the same a couple of times recently with PA. Felt good.

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:22 pm Exactly. I have done the same a couple of times recently with PA. Felt good.
Same here. There are enough alternatives around.

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:50 pm love Model 84 and 72 and I think it would have been nice to add Model 80 to the collection for its different sound and use it for pads and leads.
Only if you don’t own Repro.

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:50 pm Any chance Softube Model 80 deal will be back soon? Kinda let go the recent sale as I wasn't sure, but love Model 84 and 72 and I think it would have been nice to add Model 80 to the collection for its different sound and use it for pads and leads.
They have such deals quite frequently. If you're a bit patient, I'm sure there'll be something similar again soon.

I guess I'm missing stg or ... once in the checkout with Kirchhoff-EQ adding ANY-2999 - does not work .And Kirchhoff-EQ is not listed as excluded from the $29.99 offer :!: :idea:
MPG X670E CARBON Ryzen 9 7900, 64Gb 6K DDR5 4x2tb Nvmes

AcrossTheSky wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:25 am [...]
And Kirchhoff-EQ is not listed as excluded from the $29.99 offer :!: :idea:
Plugin-Alliance wrote: *All plugins except the following are part of the ANY PLUGIN $29.99 offer:
[...] all plugins from: ADPTR AUDIO, Three-Body Technology, [...]
:hihi:

Anyone here got a Plugin Alliance 25 USD Voucher that you don't need ? Please PM if you can pass me the voucher code :-)

kinkajou wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:03 am
AcrossTheSky wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:25 am [...]
And Kirchhoff-EQ is not listed as excluded from the $29.99 offer :!: :idea:
Plugin-Alliance wrote: *All plugins except the following are part of the ANY PLUGIN $29.99 offer:
[...] all plugins from: ADPTR AUDIO, Three-Body Technology, [...]
:hihi:
...always stg...now I know I need an xl size coffee for sure... thx.
MPG X670E CARBON Ryzen 9 7900, 64Gb 6K DDR5 4x2tb Nvmes

Uncle E wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:49 pm
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:50 pm love Model 84 and 72 and I think it would have been nice to add Model 80 to the collection for its different sound and use it for pads and leads.
Only if you don’t own Repro.
I have owned Repro in the past and while it sounds great, I somehow didn't gel with it. Nothing to do with Repro, just me. Model 80 looks much simpler and suitable for my basic needs, as are Model 84 and 72.

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:10 pm I have owned Repro in the past and while it sounds great, I somehow didn't gel with it. Nothing to do with Repro, just me. Model 80 looks much simpler and suitable for my basic needs, as are Model 84 and 72.
Model 80 is great. All the Models are great. The only problem now is that the u-he, TAL, Synapse Audio, D16, NI, and UA emulations are also great. Too much good stuff!

Uncle E wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 4:39 pm
El°HYM wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 8:41 am Will you also offer that Softube - Essentials - Deal @Uncle E ?
Sorry, we don't have access to it.
It turns out I was wrong about this. Please check back mid-May.

Uncle E wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:18 pm
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:10 pm I have owned Repro in the past and while it sounds great, I somehow didn't gel with it. Nothing to do with Repro, just me. Model 80 looks much simpler and suitable for my basic needs, as are Model 84 and 72.
Model 80 is great. All the Models are great. The only problem now is that the u-he, TAL, Synapse Audio, D16, NI, and UA emulations are also great. Too much good stuff!
Yeah, agree. I think we will always end up having multiple options for the same type of plugin these days, so the best we can do is to minimize the redundancy. :hihi:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”