I bought too many soft synths

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I rest my case.

VOODOO U wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:30 am You guys are a bunch of clowns. Seriously. You click on some link and now it's "fact".
You click on some video and now it's "fact".
You're the type that watches the news and says it's all "fact".
Do you need a hug 🤗?

Jac459 wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:56 am Do you need a hug 🤗?
I don't want to be your sex object
Show some feeling and respect
I've had enough and that's a "fact"

VOODOO U wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:02 am
I like when you play hard to catch...

Jac459 wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:10 am
Voulez vous coucher avec moi ce soir?

I probably spelled that wrong. Meh! Pas grave

VOODOO U wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:02 am I don't want to be your sex object
You're more of a pocket calculator.

Uncle E wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:47 am
VOODOO U wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:02 am I don't want to be your sex object
You're more of a pocket calculator.
You're "The Model".

Michael L wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:27 amWhich one is most like you?
Wine tastes like cough medicine so, as none of them spat it out, I am not like any of them.
VOODOO U wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:30 amYou click on some video and now it's "fact".
That's because the show employs researchers to make sure it's all accurate. The entire point of the show is to uncover little known facts about all kinds of thing. It would be a waste of time if they got it wrong.
You're the type that watches the news and says it's all "fact".
I don't watch the news, I work on it. I know the people involved in making the bulletins and I know, 100%, that they would never, knowingly or unknowingly, be involved in a story they weren't certain was accurate. It's what they do and they take it far more seriously than you or I take our music or our jobs. They live and die by the accuracy of their reporting and, from the big boss on down, they feel a real sense of responsibility towards keeping the community properly informed.

Honestly, to think that an entire industry is corrupt is absurd. Yes, there are very obviously media outlets you cannot trust (e.g. those owned by Murdoch) but that becomes completely obvious if you ever spend 5 minutes watching it. If you can't work that out for yourself, there's little hope for you.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

VOODOO U wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:18 am
Jac459 wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:10 am
Voulez vous coucher avec moi ce soir?

I probably spelled that wrong. Meh! Pas grave
Nope, your French is perfect from A to Z.

BONES wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:28 am That's because the show employs researchers to make sure it's all accurate. The entire point of the show is to uncover little known facts about all kinds of thing. It would be a waste of time if they got it wrong.
The show is just that - a show. So being a show, they fill it with whatever nonsense. The nonsense here is they are stating the obvious, that most average wine drinkers are unable to tell what specific variety of wine (of which there are THOUSANDS) they are drinking. Only wine geeks know this stuff (which I might be in the process of becoming since I may help a friend with his shop while he vacations so nothing against wine geeks).
Anyhow, you said most people cannot tell if they are drinking red or white wine blindfolded. Yes they can.
They just can't tell what variety it is which this show demonstrates. It was a stupid pick on your part to prove your point of which you had none because I said so and that makes it valid because I matter.
I don't watch the news, I work on it. I know the people involved in making the bulletins
Bias alert!
They live and die by the accuracy of their reporting
That's their job. It's what they get hired to do. And the accuracy of reporting may include misinformation. It's not the job of these employees to design the news, it's their job to inform the buying public. Keep in mind I'm not talking about local accidents on the I-95 freeway, I'm talking more global events and events that affect votes.
News is designed to influence in favor of what's best to maintain control of a social construct. In more basic terms, its business. You having faith in your fellow news employees means business is good.
and, from the big boss on down, they feel a real sense of responsibility towards keeping the community properly informed.
Spare me. I guess they deserve cookies? Again, that's what they're designed to do. It's a meticulous program.
They are not designed to detect any misinformation. I would think that would be obvious but then again, not to zombies.

Honestly, to think that an entire industry is corrupt is absurd.
Big Brother loves you. Gid bless religion right? God bless the medical and pharmaceutical industry for healing the sick. I wonder why there are still sick people? Could it be that keeping people sick is good business?
Just for the record, the entertainment industry was never designed just for the sole purpose of being all nice to the working class and simply entertain them, it was designed for criminal cartels to do business. The entire entertainment industry is owned by criminal cartels. You're not at a level to see that. Novakill is not even a speck on the radar so naturally you don't experience the ugly. Be glad of that (if you give a shit about the little liberty you're priveleged).

there's little hope for you.
Au contraire, there's no hope. So I have no choice but to demand. Shoot or be shot.

Jac459 wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:52 am Nope, your French is perfect from A to Z.
Très biénne! :P

VOODOO U wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:19 am
BONES wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:28 am That's because the show employs researchers to make sure it's all accurate. The entire point of the show is to uncover little known facts about all kinds of thing. It would be a waste of time if they got it wrong.
The show is just that - a show. So being a show, they fill it with whatever nonsense. The nonsense here is they are stating the obvious, that most average wine drinkers are unable to tell what specific variety of wine (of which there are THOUSANDS) they are drinking. Only wine geeks know this stuff (which I might be in the process of becoming since I may help a friend with his shop while he vacations so nothing against wine geeks).
Anyhow, you said most people cannot tell if they are drinking red or white wine blindfolded. Yes they can.
They just can't tell what variety it is which this show demonstrates. It was a stupid pick on your part to prove your point of which you had none because I said so and that makes it valid because I matter.
I don't watch the news, I work on it. I know the people involved in making the bulletins
Bias alert!
They live and die by the accuracy of their reporting
That's their job. It's what they get hired to do. And the accuracy of reporting may include misinformation. It's not the job of these employees to design the news, it's their job to inform the buying public. Keep in mind I'm not talking about local accidents on the I-95 freeway, I'm talking more global events and events that affect votes.
News is designed to influence in favor of what's best to maintain control of a social construct. In more basic terms, its business. You having faith in your fellow news employees means business is good.
and, from the big boss on down, they feel a real sense of responsibility towards keeping the community properly informed.
Spare me. I guess they deserve cookies? Again, that's what they're designed to do. It's a meticulous program.
They are not designed to detect any misinformation. I would think that would be obvious but then again, not to zombies.

Honestly, to think that an entire industry is corrupt is absurd.
Big Brother loves you. Gid bless religion right? God bless the medical and pharmaceutical industry for healing the sick. I wonder why there are still sick people? Could it be that keeping people sick is good business?
Just for the record, the entertainment industry was never designed just for the sole purpose of being all nice to the working class and simply entertain them, it was designed for criminal cartels to do business. The entire entertainment industry is owned by criminal cartels. You're not at a level to see that. Novakill is not even a speck on the radar so naturally you don't experience the ugly. Be glad of that (if you give a shit about the little liberty you're priveleged).

there's little hope for you.
Au contraire, there's no hope. So I have no choice but to demand. Shoot or be shot.
I think the sad thing is you're completely convinced you're in the know, have insight into how corrupt the world is etc. You probably believe that AIDs was created in a lab in the USA.

VOODOO U wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:26 am
Jac459 wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:52 am Nope, your French is perfect from A to Z.
Très biénne! :P
You just upgraded yourself from Pocket Calculator to Tour de France.

On topic: perhaps we can find a way to donate all of your unused VSTs to poor kids...

machinesworking wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:02 am
VOODOO U wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:19 am
... Lots of comment...above...

I think the sad thing is you're completely convinced you're in the know, have insight into how corrupt the world is etc. You probably believe that AIDs was created in a lab in the USA.
He didn't comment that the "world" is corrupt, he inferred that mass media is corrupt. He made no comment on AIDS, just pharmaceutical companies. In my "opinion" he is mostly correct (esp about the scale). Two examples. I have friends all over the world and all over the US. When i see the news say "blah blah blah" happened in
"blah blah blah state or country" i often ask people who are in that place. What they tell me is not always what the news says. This is many years and many people in many places. Often it is accurate (or "semi accurate" but sometimes it isn't. As for pharmaceutical companies, just do a bit of research. They get sued for lying to the public all the time. Just look up Sackler and that's a quick example. If i have to dig i will but it would be better if i didn't have to.
This discussion should move to HPC and carry on if y'all want (so we can continue to wring our hands about having too much disposable income).
gadgets an gizmos..make noise https://soundcloud.com/crystalawareness Restocked: 3/24
old stuff http://ww.dancingbearaudioresearch.com/
if this post is edited -it was for punctuation, grammar, or to make it coherent (or make me seem coherent).

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”