UAD still worth it?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic

jens wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:37 pm What does that even mean?
I'm sorry Jens, I'm afraid I can't explain that.
IMG_8437.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

vitocorleone123 wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:08 pm
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:31 pm
Milos wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 2:32 pm Bought the Helios 69 and got the 25$ coupon - used it to buy Brigade Chorus for 4$.
Latter on bought the 1176 collection and again got the 25$ coupon and with that I've bought Studio D for 4$. I've spend more then double the money this way then for example buying signature bundle (250$ when it was promo 50$ voucher ) , but other people used to pay full prices so can't complain
Welcome to the UA party...
I mingled and then left the party. The after party is much better.

No UAD plugin is worth more than $29, same as Plugin Alliance and Waves. They’ve devalued everything and anyone paying more is making a personal choice to overpay. In fact, $5 is probably more the target price.
Indeed, that's what the UA party is all about. I paid a decent amount for the first 3-4 plugins (over $50), but glad I was myself late to UA Native and was just in time for the crazy sales that started. I did end up spending a considerable amount for all the Native plugins, which is a little regrettable, but guess not too bad.

Importantly, as you mentioned, best to wait before buying any UA plugin hereon, just like we do for most others.

Is there a cheaper way to get the Helios pre, or is $39 the lowest so far?

I have all their native ones except Helios, the new Manley and Verve (but not doing their Verve line).

elxsound wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:59 am Is there a cheaper way to get the Helios pre, or is $39 the lowest so far?

I have all their native ones except Helios, the new Manley and Verve (but not doing their Verve line).
$39 is the lowest from what I know. The only way to lower it further is through a $25 gift coupon.

Manley Variable Mu is awesome by the way.

Return to “Effects”