FT: UAD Galaxy Tape Echo

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Have an unregistered Galaxy Tape Echo code up for trade.
For Trade: UAD Galaxy Tape Echo redeem code. DM me with trade offer.

Note: not for sale, trade only. Thx for those who offered to buy, tho.

Note x2: if, by chance, you're about to buy UAD hardware, DM me and I'll give you the Galaxy for free, along with putting in a referral so that you get a free UAD plugin pick (so 2 free plugins, total).

2nd to last chance, before it vanishes forever! Interested in unredeemed Antares codes, unredeemed Addictive Keys, Hitmaker expansions, etc. Trade the junk that came with your interface, that you dont want, for a shaweeeeeet UAD plugin! UAD redemption codes are like unicorns! Snag it while you can!

1.5th to last chance!
Throw any old trades ya dont want at me! Unregistered bx Console N code! (the one thats a freebie with some gear!) Any unregistered PA codes (aside from the usual freebies they always have)! Throw em at me until the Galaxy shakes loose from the treetops and falls into your grubby hands! Yesssss!

Addictive Drums code (I've seen em floatin around, unredeemed interface codes!) boom boom bap!

If you scooped up extras of the free antares stuff (choir, duo, mutator etc) trade me the whole pile! I lost my antares account that had the free plugs! I need em all, tho!

Anything whatsoever to do with SSL!

Bada$$ tape echo! Premium UAD quality! Someones gonna get it, maybe its you!

Thx for the trade offers so far, I'm checking through them bit by bit! Don't worry if I don't respond immediately, plenty to check through!
Last edited by KVRforumRulez on Fri May 03, 2024 12:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

KVRforumRulez wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:09 am 1.5th to last chance!
Throw any old trades ya dont want at me! Unregistered bx Console N code! (the one thats a freebie with some gear!) Any unregistered PA codes (aside from the usual freebies they always have)! Throw em at me until the Galaxy shakes loose from the treetops and falls into your grubby hands! Yesssss!

Addictive Drums Adrock codes (I've seen em floatin around, unredeemed interface codes!) boom boom bap!

If you scooped up extras of the free antares stuff (choir, duo, mutator etc) trade me the whole pile! I lost my antares account that had the free plugs! I need em all, tho!

Anything whatsoever to do with SSL!

Bada$$ tape echo! Premium UAD quality! Someones gonna get it, maybe its you!

Thx for the trade offers so far, I'm checking through them bit by bit! Don't worry if I don't respond immediately, plenty to check through!
Check your PM.

Last call, last chance to make me a trade offer before it's gone! If you need it, now's your chance!

PS, unregistered codes, no-fee transfers, or account takeover only. I'm not interested in paying transfer fees, sorry! Trade only!

PM'd you

A deal fell through. One last chance to trade for this. Thanks to all who sent legit trade offers! I'll look through them again now, since the trader I agreed with bailed.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”