VST3 Envelope filter

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thanks for the quick reply!

I started using VST plugins back when the top free ones included Tweakbench and Xoxos :)

I've been using audio plugins since cubase vst 32 and cakewalk pro audio. Still mainly used hardware until systems got more powerful around cubase SX era (I was never going to get a protocols DSP based system). I did have a great Yamaha sound card on my first real "production system" that was basically a full digital console (o2r) on a card called the DSP factory. It blew my mind at the time. Things have only gotten better and better.
Anyhow I'm still not seeing what you need this old filter for. There are so many newer and better options that are free or close to it. I may have some very old songs and mixes that still have Kjaerhus plugins in them from the cubase 4 era, but those plugins were so simple that I'd probably replace them and reset a newer plugin (probably the built in cubase autofilter to maintain the slightly iffy quality) rather than reinstalling and bridging the kjaerhus plugin. I remember using their simple delay, chorus, and compressor more than anything. Man time sure flys by.
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.

I am big fan of brick and mortar auto filters and envelope follower guitar pedals.

I've tried them all, and I think the Kjaerhaus being discussed here is the best-sounding or at least the closest-sounding to the popular guitar pedals.

I've searched, demoed, purchased, and used numerous other auto filters. None of them do what the Kjaerhaus does. Most of the others I have tried and or own licenses for are too fancy pants and don't really do the same job.

FWIW, I know the Kjaerhaus story... I'm not a fan.

I sure wish someone would hack the source code and make a facsimile that sounded just like the Kjaerhaus Classic Auto Filter and sell it for a reasonable price. It would be a relief to have that familiar sound without the baggage.

Thank you.

We will be releaseing FREE (we are celebrating 17 years) Auto Filter
here: https://t.me/G_Sonique

www.g-sonique.com

VST / AU plug-ins (instruments, effects, samples)

t.o.t.s. wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:53 am I can't remember what the Kjaerhus sounded like but I did used to have it.
It was really quite a cool plugin. Even sounded pretty nice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNhb3N9U4dM

Remember using it back when I started a bit more seriously with audio software.

Hear those transient clicks? That's why I hate it so much when developers de-click their envelopes and LFOs these days. Or make them so slow and sloppy that they don't produce clicks at all.

Well, the Kjaerhus, Tweakbench, and Xoxos plugins all work fine for me in FL Studio 64bit Windows. I even added back some de La Mancha, Phuturetone, and Krakli plugins.

I don’t know much about the history of these companies or authors, but it just seems like there was a lot of creativity during this time. The Tweakbench plugins, for example, had a Randomize feature on everything, and I appreciate that :)

G-Sonique wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:03 pm We will be releaseing FREE (we are celebrating 17 years) Auto Filter
here: https://t.me/G_Sonique
Telegram exclusive giveaway is gonna be a tough sell for a lot of people. TG is considered the messenger for criminal activity in much of the Western world.

diroxe7660 wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:42 pm TG is considered the messenger for criminal activity in much of the Western world.
you dropped this

-
Screenshot 2024-04-30 144708.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Shrug. Just letting them know in case they're unaware of the stigma in some countries. I don't live in the US or North-America for that matter. TG is my main messenger.

Return to “Effects”