Bullhill tango

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

New original guitar instrumental

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0w7tV-50Rw

Nice tango. The guitar playing is impressive! :tu:
free mp3s + info: andy-enroe.de songs + weird stuff: enroe.de

enroe wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 6:54 am Nice tango. The guitar playing is impressive! :tu:
Thanks for the nice reply and listening.

Lovely, chilled-out instrumental for night-time listening. I liked the sound of the Tele which cuts through the mix in a pleasant, satisfying way. When I first heard the intro, I thought you were going for a remake of the "Deliverance" theme :wink:

Good work :)

seismic1 wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 8:21 pm Lovely, chilled-out instrumental for night-time listening. I liked the sound of the Tele which cuts through the mix in a pleasant, satisfying way. When I first heard the intro, I thought you were going for a remake of the "Deliverance" theme :wink:

Good work :)
Thanks for the nice reply and listening.

Nice. I love tango stuff.

The electric guitar gives it a spaghetti western vibe imo

Nicely done. I dug the guitar tones. Was that an accordion in the background?

Cool track Markku! Got me up and dancing (well almost for an old chap). The lead at 50s is nice.
Well done!
:)
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

Chr!s wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 10:33 pm Nice. I love tango stuff.

The electric guitar gives it a spaghetti western vibe imo
Thanks for the listening and nice reply.

ecamburn wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 2:30 am Nicely done. I dug the guitar tones. Was that an accordion in the background?
Thanks a lot. The accordion sound is bandoneon. I made the backingtrack for this tune with the iReal Pro app. (Drums, bass, bandoneon) I played only guitar on this recording.

Allomerus wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 3:51 am Cool track Markku! Got me up and dancing (well almost for an old chap). The lead at 50s is nice.
Well done!
:)
Thanks for nice reply and listening.

Nice song, I like the guitar tone, were you playing through an amp? or playing into virtual amp plugins?
Thanks!

JMTee_ wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 3:09 pm Nice song, I like the guitar tone, were you playing through an amp? or playing into virtual amp plugins?
Thanks!
Thanks for the listening and reply.
on this tune I used garageband amp modelling for the guitar sound.

Return to “Music Cafe”