Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

VitaminD wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:04 pm I'm guessing the answer is 'no' but is it possible to swap UA plugins for something else if you already own PolyMAX, for the Steinberg Cubase owners promotion?
That would be jolly good. Did you email them about it? I still have Polymax, the Splice month, Melodyne 5 Essential, and Guitar Rig 7 LE unregistered.

Sindikhate wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:39 pm Wow .. What a buggy mess the Softube stuff is. I gave up my Plexi license to upgrade to this for 25eu

https://www.softube.com/amp-room-marshall-suite

And I get crash on desktop while loading any Softube plugin. The only solution I found is to delete the files on the AppData\Roaming\Softube folder. Also my mouse pointer some times vanishes while on the cabs page and I have to kill the DAW. Disabling the OpenGL did not solve it for me.

Also upon restarting the PC (w11, 14900k, rtx4090) the desktop background was missing with only the softube and an ilok update being the only things I installed the last days.
Did you update all your plugins to the newest version? Host plugins like AmpSuite only work correctly if the other plugins it uses are the same version.

Also an uninstall and re-install of all Softube plugins could help in that situation, should be doable in Softube Central.

VitaminD wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:04 pm I'm guessing the answer is 'no' but is it possible to swap UA plugins for something else if you already own PolyMAX, for the Steinberg Cubase owners promotion?
I'd assume not, as there probably a limit on the plugins that UA are willing to offer as promotional items.

Does anyone know if Plugin Boutique's Eventide Effects Bundle has separate licenses? I just want Tricerachorus and Shimmerverb.

dermage wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:08 am
Sindikhate wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:39 pm Wow .. What a buggy mess the Softube stuff is. I gave up my Plexi license to upgrade to this for 25eu

And I get crash on desktop while loading any Softube plugin. The only solution I found is to delete the files on the AppData\Roaming\Softube folder. Also my mouse pointer some times vanishes while on the cabs page and I have to kill the DAW. Disabling the OpenGL did not solve it for me.

Also upon restarting the PC (w11, 14900k, rtx4090) the desktop background was missing with only the softube and an ilok update being the only things I installed the last days.
Did you update all your plugins to the newest version? Host plugins like AmpSuite only work correctly if the other plugins it uses are the same version.

Also an uninstall and re-install of all Softube plugins could help in that situation, should be doable in Softube Central.
Fresh installs all the Softube ones.

wayford wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:28 am What's everyone's opinion on Softube Tape Echoes? I don't have a roland space echo emulation, so thought should get it for $18 as crossgrade. I did demo it 2 times before and ended up not buying it. Asked them for a 3rd trial extension lol. I also own Replika XT, EchoBoy and Logic's amazing Tape Echo.
Man, I only have Replika XT from this list. I also use Replika and Analog Delay (Studio One) and they really works for me... I can say, you could just use Replika XT and you wouldn't need anything else. But having the Echoboy, man, don't spend more. You are in glory haha :hihi:, greetings.
Music Producer from Vitral Music :phones: Check my KVR Feedback.

maldomusica wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:20 am Man, I only have Replika XT from this list. I also use Replika and Analog Delay (Studio One) and they really works for me... I can say, you could just use Replika XT and you wouldn't need anything else. But having the Echoboy, man, don't spend more. You are in glory haha :hihi:, greetings.
Studio One has good delays. It took me a while to find something to replace them (SSL X-Echo).

Wrong thread. See on 'No Chat'

maldomusica wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:20 am
wayford wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:28 am What's everyone's opinion on Softube Tape Echoes?...I also own Replika XT, EchoBoy and Logic's amazing Tape Echo.
Man, I only have Replika XT from this list. I also use Replika and Analog Delay (Studio One) and they really works for me... I can say, you could just use Replika XT and you wouldn't need anything else. But having the Echoboy, man, don't spend more. You are in glory haha :hihi:, greetings.
I guess I took EchoBoy for granted in a way, because I got it for much less than it's supposed to be and in a sense I thought "well, this is a very old piece of software something better sounding just had to come out in the decade+ it was a thing." But I guess what they say about code is true - great code doesn't age.

Sindikhate wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:52 pm
That would be jolly good. Did you email them about it? I still have Polymax, the Splice month, Melodyne 5 Essential, and Guitar Rig 7 LE unregistered.
I submitted a ticket asking about this a couple days ago, so far they haven't responded.

Is the Moogerfooger 12 stage phaser anything particularly special as far as phasers go? It has an LFO so can be used to FM Mariana vs the virtual CV I guess.

I had a problem with a Softube plugin GUI not opening and crashing. I tried reinstalling with STCentral but the problem remained. I fixed it by going in in Windows search and dear ng every Softube folder and file from my HD and then reinstalling everything from scratch.

Uncle E wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:40 pm Plus, there's a cool new version of a delay you probably already own coming out on Wednesday.
Which delay are you talking about, Eric?

Eventide H3000 Factory Mk II and H3000 Band Delays Mk II:

https://www.jrrshop.com/eventide?dir=de ... _from_date

Figg23 wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 6:29 am

I had a problem with a Softube plugin GUI not opening and crashing. I tried reinstalling with STCentral but the problem remained. I fixed it by going in in Windows search and dear ng every Softube folder and file from my HD and then reinstalling everything from scratch.
Are you, by any chance, running Studio One?

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”