SWAP: I have u-he Repro. Do you have Bazille?

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Ideally I'd like to trade my copy of Repro for Bazille and The Bazille Cookbook, but I'll take just Bazille if you have it.
Last edited by morelia on Tue May 14, 2024 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Intel Core i7 8700K, 16gb, Windows 10 Pro, Focusrite Scarlet 6i6

Each human cell contains approximately 2 meters of DNA if stretched end-to-end; yet the nucleus of a human cell, which contains the DNA, is only about 6 μm in diameter. This is geometrically equivalent to packing 40 km (24 miles) of extremely fine thread into a tennis ball!

Moles are amazing tunnelers—eastern moles can hollow out a 160-foot (49-meter) burrow in just one night. (The human equivalent would be digging a half-mile [0.8-kilometer] tunnel in the same amount of time.)

The roar that we hear when we place a seashell next to our ear is the sound of blood surging through the veins in the ear.

The yo-yo is an ancient toy with proof of existence since 440 BC.

The human eye blinks an average of 4,200,000 times a year. This means if you were given a nickel for every time you blinked you would make $210,000 annually. Eyes are made up of over 2 million working parts. Your eye is the fastest muscle in your body.

The loudest possible sound traveling through air is calculated at 194 dB. This is due to the fact that how loud a sound is will depend on the amplitude of the sound waves compared to the ambient air pressure and any sound over 194 dB would cause the sound waves to create a complete vacuum between themselves.

However, sounds much louder than that were produced in 1883 by the eruption of a volcano on the Indonesian island of Krakatoa. The loud boom was heard as far as 4,800 km (3,000 miles) away and people that were 3,110 km (1,930 miles) away in Perth, Australia reported hearing very loud sounds similar to artillery. The sound waves traveled much further.

The sounds of the volcano eruption were picked up by measuring instruments located 160 km (100 mi) away. They recorded levels as high as 172 dB from that distance. Scientists believe the Krakatoa eruption is the loudest sound humans have ever accurately measured.

The sound of the boom was so powerful that it traveled around the world multiple times. It wasn’t heard everywhere, but changes in atmospheric pressure caused by the explosion were recorded as far as Toronto and St. Peters-burg. The sound of the blast was estimated at 310 dB

Today, Earth continues to spin because of inertia, which is an object's resistance to changes in its current state of motion. While the moon, the sun, and other objects in our solar system create forces that work against Earth's spin, they're not strong enough to prevent our blue marble from stopping.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”