Wave Alchemy - Triaz Native - No Kontakt -- Free for current owners!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Fyi, I know this update did not claim to fix the GUI hanging issue that I'm having, but I was hoping it would resolve it by chance. It did not. Hopefully, you guys are able to figure out out. I really want to use this! :help:

romad_20 wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:25 am Fyi, I know this update did not claim to fix the GUI hanging issue that I'm having, but I was hoping it would resolve it by chance. It did not. Hopefully, you guys are able to figure out out. I really want to use this! :help:
This will hopefully be addressed in our next update :tu:
http://www.wavealchemy.co.uk

Specializing in the development of forward-thinking virtual instruments and sample libraries.

Dammit, looks like I gotta wait for Plugin Boutique to publish the update :(
ABLETON LIVE 12 & PUSH2
Soundcloud: Nation of Korea vs Shitty Dog

wave alchemy wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:02 am
Is there a way to reactivate the trial so I can check all the new features?

mcnelson wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:05 pm Dammit, looks like I gotta wait for Plugin Boutique to publish the update :(
You can contact us via our contact form on website, and I can place Triaz (and the update) into your Wave Alchemy account.

I actually just replied to several emails asking the same question, maybe one of them was from you?

I will also try and this update up on Plugin Boutique as soon as we can :tu:

Specializing in the development of forward-thinking virtual instruments and sample libraries.

Rivanni wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:16 pm
Is there a way to reactivate the trial so I can check all the new features?
Unfortunately not at this time. We don't yet have the functionality in place to reset demos. We do offer a no questions asked 14-day refund policy though, so feel free to take us up on that :tu:

The more I use Triaz, the more I like it. This is truly one of the best drum "machine" plugins available. Great job WA, can't wait to see how it progresses. :tu:

wave alchemy wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:15 pm
mcnelson wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:05 pm Dammit, looks like I gotta wait for Plugin Boutique to publish the update :(
You can contact us via our contact form on website, and I can place Triaz (and the update) into your Wave Alchemy account.

I actually just replied to several emails asking the same question, maybe one of them was from you?

I will also try and this update up on Plugin Boutique as soon as we can :tu:

Hey Wave Alchemy I'm one of those who contacted you to ask you guys to make my license from Plugin Boutique available in your site. It's been 3 days already and I have no answer. Is it normal?

Thanks in advance :D

PhilipeDunkc wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:59 am
Hey Wave Alchemy I'm one of those who contacted you to ask you guys to make my license from Plugin Boutique available in your site.
Please refresh your account page on our website again now :wink:

Was there any way to shift Sequencer lanes left and right? I made this cool groove by mistake but unfortunately it ended up sounding like it's first downbeat is on the 4th step. :hihi:

It's got all sequencer lanes filled so it's a real nightmare to do again.. though I can export it to MIDI and continue there..

Anyhow, if this isn't possible, please add it as a feature request! Would be absolutely awesome!
"Wisdom is wisdom, regardless of the idiot who said it." -an idiot

bmanic wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:12 pm Was there any way to shift Sequencer lanes left and right? I made this cool groove by mistake but unfortunately it ended up sounding like it's first downbeat is on the 4th step. :hihi:

It's got all sequencer lanes filled so it's a real nightmare to do again.. though I can export it to MIDI and continue there..

Anyhow, if this isn't possible, please add it as a feature request! Would be absolutely awesome!
Requested this some time ago (when Triaz Kontakt was released) . Hope they can implement it soon, now that more people want it 😊

1) FR: Please make it possible to drag and drop a sample from any slot to a new drum track! I frequently find myself wanting to separate a single element from a layer to it's own track. Can't seem to find a way to drag and drop this to a new available track or empty slot.

In general it would be nice if the sample browser also had a tab for "Currently in project" where all samples are listed. This would be super handy when using a 3rd party app to drag samples into Triaz (I'm using Algonaut Atlas).

2) FR: When you are in the sequencer on any of the extra pages like pitch, repeat etc.. make it possible to insert a new note when you click on an empty space. Especially on the pitch page it's quite a workflow killer if you know what you want to do yet you have to first be on the other tab to lay down the notes (or bottom of page if channel is selected) and then do the pitch pass. Would be much nicer if we could add and delete notes right where we are.

In general, Triaz could use a lot of polish in the general workflow department. For instance, ask yourself this: What are the two most common moves? Inserting and deleting notes are what I suspect most people use all the time, no matter where or what page they are on. So the FL Studio workflow of adding notes with left click (or a bunch of them with left drag) and deleting with right click is probably the way to go. The line for selecting things should in my opinion be behind a modifier key. But yeah, perhaps it's too late to change the fundamentals but if you ever do consider really sitting down and polishing the workflow then perhaps allow for some settings in the preferences where people can choose how it all operates?

3) FR: The ability to name channels. Is there really no way to do this? It's quite annoying being stuck with the default icons and name scheme. Sometimes I just want to type "Kick Bright" to know specifically what the sound is all about.

4) FR: Free running for the LFOs as an option. As they are now retriggered they are somewhat boring. Would be nice if they could be free running and also the option of free running over the course of the whole pattern but then retriggered on step 1. Heck, would be cool if we could set the step when it retriggers! As it is now, there is as far as I know no easy and quick way to modulate the pitch without sacrificing a motion slot and doing all the work in the sequencer.. where a simple sinewave LFO could do the same in a matter of seconds. And even if you do the work it wont be the same smooth pitch change as the LFO as the coarse tune knob is of course going in steps and the fine tune doesn't have a huge range.

Actually I'm really surprised the LFO is always retriggering. Why was this even considered when there are already envelopes? It then basically just works as another glorified envelope without much control over it. Isn't the whole point of an LFO to usually modulate over time? Very strange decision. :?

5) FR: Allow Send effects knobs to be motion sequenced!! Especially the delay and it's time as it reacts so well to movement. Would be awesome for glitchy delay wobbles.

Also found a tiny bug:

When deleting a motion sequence in the sequencer while either solo or mute is engaged on that track, the indicator for solo and mute state is also deleted. Very small visual bug so no biggie.

A much bigger bug:

Assigning automation to a channels 'Solo' button doesn't work correctly. Automating the lane in Reaper you see visually that the solo is engaged but nothing happens sound wise, everything is still playing. This was in HOST Sync mode.

Same applies for 'Mute'
Last edited by bmanic on Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

wave alchemy wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:44 am
PhilipeDunkc wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:59 am
Hey Wave Alchemy I'm one of those who contacted you to ask you guys to make my license from Plugin Boutique available in your site.
Please refresh your account page on our website again now :wink:
Thank you a lot Wave Alchemy :D :D :D

wave alchemy wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:02 am
greenmind72 wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:03 am
One question: a few people in this thread have asked about whether midi out might be implemented in future. Is this off the table (at least for the foreseeable future)? I haven’t seen any response on this particular question (apologies if it’s been addressed and I missed it).
We are unsure at this stage. I think in theory it would be quite easy to add MIDI out, but on the other hand it likely won't work exactly how people might expect it to work? For example:

What parts of the sequencer exactly would you like to see this work with, and what features would you feel it needs?
As one other user already said - gate and velocity. As Maschine, Groove Agent, Pigments and Avenger etc. already allow.
I‘m working within Cubase 13 Pro. Triaz goes on with modern drum sequencing where Cubase‘ Beat Designer fails.
I mean - I will glady love to use Triaz as main drum instrument for 80 % in the future. But I also want be able to drive the other drum vsti‘s which I already have like Microtonic etc. with the outstanding Triaz Drum Sequencer.
Yes, I could use Kompulsion in Reason vst rack for midi out with ratcheting, euclidic programming and so on. But Triaz is more straight forward and much more beautiful. Please please!

Btw, I‘m looking forward to install the update on Friday, when I‘m back from hospital :-)

Return to “Instruments”