(Techno/Trance) Samiver song corner

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

A new track from me. any comments appreciated

https://soundcloud.com/tim-pope-4683167 ... al_sharing
Last edited by Samiver on Sun Apr 14, 2024 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I enjoyed the listen. Nice overall sound. Fat basses, tight drums and nice, airy pads. Well done! :-)

I like the drums and percussions.

The mix seems very loud to me. Louder than my tracks, and they are already quite loud. :-)

kvruser1000 wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 2:25 pm I enjoyed the listen. Nice overall sound. Fat basses, tight drums and nice, airy pads. Well done! :-)

I like the drums and percussions.

The mix seems very loud to me. Louder than my tracks, and they are already quite loud. :-)
Thanks for the listen and comments 👍

I am not sure what lufs this track is but seem to recall around - 8 or - 9. I tend to just master based on the song but I have been trying clipping on some individual channels and it does seem to make things a bit more aggressive even if I am only clipping a tiny amount (only a hobbyist so always trying to learn new things)

My latest track. any comments appreciated.

As always looking for feedback/constructive criticism to help me learn.

hope someone enjoys this.

Only thing I think missing is a ride! There is a clicking in the breakdown, at the points the track is most open it stands out as not masked by other sounds, you could try work to remove that. Soundstage is nice, every thing is well placed for that submersive effect.
Click for music links... Eurotrash!
MSI z390, i7 9700k OC, Noctua Cooling, NVMe 970 Pro, 64GB 3200C16, BeQuiet PSU, W11, Cubase 13, Avenger, Spire, Nexus, iZotope, Virus TI (INTERGRATED).

mitchiemasha wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:19 pm Only thing I think missing is a ride! There is a clicking in the breakdown, at the points the track is most open it stands out as not masked by other sounds, you could try work to remove that. Soundstage is nice, every thing is well placed for that submersive effect.
Thanks for the listen and feedback, appreciated 👍. Few things for me to take on board and work on.

Listening to your other tracks. I think Kiss was a step back, especially in your kick bass relationship, the groove here wasn't as together as abyss, listening to just the low content. Otherwise everything else was spot on! I really struggle to set the sound stage you have... reverbs etc, the air... just end up sounding ugly. Your air is good!
Click for music links... Eurotrash!
MSI z390, i7 9700k OC, Noctua Cooling, NVMe 970 Pro, 64GB 3200C16, BeQuiet PSU, W11, Cubase 13, Avenger, Spire, Nexus, iZotope, Virus TI (INTERGRATED).

Thanks appreciate it. Re kiss I have had similar feedback re the groove and agree. It was a track in one day thing as opposed to my others so I may go back and remix it to fix.

Return to “Music Cafe”