Eventide updates H3000 Factory and Band Delays

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

https://www.eventideaudio.com/plug-ins/ ... ory-mk-ii/

I’ve got to upgrade for the UI alone, but I can’t find an upgrade price.
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

So now we have to pay for a UI change ?
I will wait for next Anthology XIII crossgrade

I have Anthology XII and they are included in the latest download. So free for me. Stoked. I don't think it's just a UI change but need to use it a bit before confirming that.

Edit - The website says: H3000 Factory Mk II features brand new modeling of the analog-to-digital and digital-to-analog converter sections of the original H3000. Additionally, new filter recreations accurately replicate the resonance and self-oscillation behavior of the hardware, faithfully capturing its magical sound.

So not just UI improvement.
'He craved immortality so much, he was prepared to die for it.'

I own Anthology XII, if I choice cross grade
Full license — no eligible licenses were found.
Last edited by Gam456 on Wed May 01, 2024 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

operandx wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 3:14 pm I have Anthology XII and they are included in the latest download. So free for me.
Ah, so that's why I had no upgrade options. Thanks for pointing this out. Free is a good price.

Thanks for the tip operandx! Just download the latest Anthology installer. Release notes:

Added H3000 Band Delays Mk II and H3000 Factory Mk II plug-ins, replacing H3000 Band Delays v1 and H3000 Factory v1
(it didn’t touch the v1 from my previous installation)

Edit: Great update! Thanks Eventide :)
Last edited by winn3r on Wed May 01, 2024 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reverb collector

Gam456 wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 3:37 pm I own Anthology XII, if I choice cross grade
and..
As operandx pointed out, it's free for you in this case ;)

They've included it in the latest download. That's why, when you try to purchase, it says no eligible licenses.. The Anthology XII license already includes it.

I remember someone from Eventide told users, being charged to upgrade to Anthology 12 even when they already owned everything it included, would still be worth their while. Nice to (finally) see some follow-through from Eventide on that promise :)

Gam456 wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 3:37 pm ahahaha

and...

Like I said let's wait for Anthology XIII
Working fine here. If you have XII, you already have a license for both MKII plugins.

You need to download the full Anthology XII installer, version 1.2.0. My existing iLok license for XII works for them just fine.

teilo wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 3:50 pm
Gam456 wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 3:37 pm ahahaha

and...

Like I said let's wait for Anthology XIII
Working fine here. If you have XII, you already have a license for both MKII plugins.

You need to download the full Anthology XII installer, version 1.2.0. My existing iLok license for XII works for them just fine.
Ohh Great. I haven't received a notification yet
it work like a charm.
Thank You
Last edited by Gam456 on Wed May 01, 2024 4:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

oh this is nice as a Anthology XII owner.

Next up Ultraverb?
Pastoral, Kosmiche, Ambient Music https://markgriffiths.bandcamp.com/
Experimental Music https://markdaltongriffiths.bandcamp.com/

ChamomileShark wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 4:12 pm Next up Ultraverb?
A bit ugly UI, but still resizable UI :D

Nice update, and also free - thank you Eventide

Gam456 wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 3:07 pm So now we have to pay for a UI change ?
I will wait for next Anthology XIII crossgrade
It’s a lot more than a UI change. They’ve remodeled the plugin to account for the analog bits of the original.
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

Hmm.. it looks REALLY weird in Plugin Doctor. The frequency response changes drastically depending on sample rate. Left and Right channels are completely separated and not at all in sync. I wonder if it's bugged? At 96kHz it seems to be "working correctly" but 44.1 and 48kHz it's very weird. Will have to test it in Reaper.. once I have the chance (only had a few minutes to look at it in PD). Could be an issue with PD too. It's not always reliable.

EDIT: Nope, I figured it out. It's the input that goes into clipping really easily. They've modeled the AD/DA conversion and it clips really easily.. just before 0dBFS.. and then it goes all wonky. If you make sure it doesn't clip then it works as intended at 44 and 48kHz.

It's interesting how different it behaves at other sample rates though.

Seems to be a really thorough and complex emulation this time, unlike the original H3000 plugin. Very cool and awesomely done by Eventide!

This video explains it well!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgazGwHpCog

There is actually a slight time offset between the channels. According to the video it's only half a sample. This explains why the behavior is so different depending on sample rate of the project.
"Wisdom is wisdom, regardless of the idiot who said it." -an idiot

bmanic approves so it’s good to go

I’m super excited to give this a spin

Return to “Effects”