Contest April: Gossip

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Labour Day, Whitsunday, Ascension day ... May is a good month for workshy workers.

I asked AI to make some worker music.

All made by AI

It's better than what I could make by myself, and that makes me sad.

Let me tell you what I see in the future.

You have a virtual band, or symphony orchestra, or jazz trio, whatever, and you interact with the members in an immersive 3D simulation just like you would interact with real guys and gals. You make music with them like with friends, swapping ideas and jokes, playing, jamming, experimenting, talking. You can share sessions real time with your real buddies. Every virtual guy is a master of several instruments and genres, knows past music and has good vocal capabilities and extensive theoretical understanding of music theory.

I suspect AI will soon show its true colors as SI (Stupid Intelligence)
Heinrich Heine wrote: "Nothing is more futile than theorizing about music."
Me write: "I have no talent and regularly prove it in the Music Cafe contests"

peppy197 wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:36 pm I suspect AI will soon show its true colors as SI (Stupid Intelligence)
Nono. It will be artificial stupidity... but it will never be able to match the real thing :dog:
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

folderol wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:38 pm

Nono. It will be artificial stupidity... but it will never be able to match the real thing :dog:

NONO, stupidity is easy, so it will be at its best matching abilities, with no need of even an artificial intelligence, its only real inttteligance, all the rest being articificical..,(sic), and will not use autospell.
Heinrich Heine wrote: "Nothing is more futile than theorizing about music."
Me write: "I have no talent and regularly prove it in the Music Cafe contests"

And winners are:

Donkey Tucker 58P
Beanpole/Laguna Rising 53P
Skipscada 52P

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... ingle=true

Congratulations to winners :party: :party: :party:

Indeed, congrats to the top three. And indeed to everyone who contributed. Lots of positive vibes :)
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

Well done!

Congratulations to the Winners :party:

Well done, all.

And congrats herefrom too.

Let's see if I can do a stinky argentine tango for May

Return to “Music Cafe”