Eventide updates H3000 Factory and Band Delays

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Nice one and very happy it’s a free upgrade!

zerocrossing wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 4:31 pm
Gam456 wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 3:07 pm So now we have to pay for a UI change ?
I will wait for next Anthology XIII crossgrade
It’s a lot more than a UI change. They’ve remodeled the plugin to account for the analog bits of the original.
Yes. According to Eventide, it was a complete rewrite. They also redid all the presets so they are much closer to the originals.

I don't have anthology but I have a bunch of separates including H3000 and Band Delays. My crossgrade price is $99. Upgrade to Anthology is $99. If wanted it, it's a fairly obvious choice which way to go. I'll pass for now, not something I really need/want.

plexuss wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 6:33 pm I don't have anthology but I have a bunch of separates including H3000 and Band Delays. My crossgrade price is $99. Upgrade to Anthology is $99. If wanted it, it's a fairly obvious choice which way to go. I'll pass for now, not something I really need/want.
I have the H3000 and a few other plugs. Upgrade to mkII is $99, Anthology is $2,000.

I may juuuuust pass on this one.
http://www.guyrowland.co.uk
http://www.sound-on-screen.com
W11, Ryzen 7900, 64gb RAM, RME Babyface, 1050ti, PT 2024 Ultimate, Cubase Pro 13
Macbook Air M2 OSX 10.15

elxsound wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 6:27 pm Nice one and very happy it’s a free upgrade!
Me too

100 bucks for main and 70 for delay its a much for upgrade. If some sale mb.

This is epic and been so long coming. Those two plugins had an UI that literally looked like the 90s and rendered the size of a postage stamp on high resolution monitors. I have anthology XII but I would have gladly paid for this. Thank you Eventide!

I was hoping for a unified H3000 MkII plugin that recreates all 23 algorithms from the H3000, not just the Patch Factory and mod factory one|two (H300 Factory plugin) and Band Delays algorithms.

But, I'll take it. :D
THIS MUSIC HAS BEEN MIXED TO BE PLAYED LOUD SO TURN IT UP

$99 and ~$69 "crossgrade" for me (I own Anthology 11)... thanks for the offer Eventide, but I can wait.
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

I just checked - I paid $67 for the H3000. $99 to upgrade.
http://www.guyrowland.co.uk
http://www.sound-on-screen.com
W11, Ryzen 7900, 64gb RAM, RME Babyface, 1050ti, PT 2024 Ultimate, Cubase Pro 13
Macbook Air M2 OSX 10.15

jamcat wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 7:36 pm I was hoping for a unified H3000 MkII plugin that recreates all 23 algorithms from the H3000, not just the Patch Factory and mod factory one|two (H300 Factory plugin) and Band Delays algorithms.

Yeah I really don't understand why Eventide doesn't just release the whole thing as a single plugin, a true emulation of the hardware.

.. still, this is a very nice upgrade as it is. I like the quirkyness of it and now it's definitely got a character of it's own (and as stated earlier, that character changes depending on what samplerate you are running at).
"Wisdom is wisdom, regardless of the idiot who said it." -an idiot

bmanic wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 8:44 pm
jamcat wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 7:36 pm I was hoping for a unified H3000 MkII plugin that recreates all 23 algorithms from the H3000, not just the Patch Factory and mod factory one|two (H300 Factory plugin) and Band Delays algorithms.

Yeah I really don't understand why Eventide doesn't just release the whole thing as a single plugin, a true emulation of the hardware.
well fwiw some of them - e.g. the samplers - just don't make a whole lot of sense in a plugin nowadays...

the original H3000 came only with 11 algos by the way - they then subsequently kept adding additional ones.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... S&hl=en_US
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

Yeah, I know. They also had different revisions of it later on with more of the new stuff in it. Still, would be nice to have the final most ultimate version in a single plugin.
"Wisdom is wisdom, regardless of the idiot who said it." -an idiot

I think their idea was to condense everything that was great about the line of H3000s in these two plugins, which tbh to me always seemed to make a lot more sense for this old multi-algo beast - what I disliked about the original h3000 Factory was just that it sounded shit to me (even worse than the Fabfilter stuff and Excalibur :hihi:) - and it seems they fixed that now.

So price/upgrade policy aside mission accomplished now, I'd say.
Last edited by jens on Wed May 01, 2024 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

There are some nice ones that are really classic effects from the DIATONIC SHIFT algorithm, like program 104 Reverse Shift. Wish we could get that from software.

But, yeah the Sampling algorithm isn’t really relevant. But it would be cool to have a 100% functioning virtual Ultra-Harmonizer.
THIS MUSIC HAS BEEN MIXED TO BE PLAYED LOUD SO TURN IT UP

Return to “Effects”