Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

agharta wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 12:02 am
IrionDaRonin wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 7:06 pm Sure?
Here's the order and it was a PA license:

Order Date: November 25, 2023
bx_crispytuner £24.99
Dawesome LOVE 0.00
Coupon Code Discount £18.89
Virtual Cash Discount £0.84
VAT £1.05
TOTAL PAID £6.31
Totally fine, man. No worries. :tu:

Are there any discount codes going around that knock off some percentage of the Softube Model synths?

Olnium wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 5:37 pm
agharta wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 8:58 pm
IrionDaRonin wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 8:34 pm I have a question about Plugin Boutique tokens/discounted products.

I can redeem a token and convert it into a 75% discount for a product which is already discounted.
Will it work? I remember i did it before with another product. But i'm not sure if this works everytime.

I asked them, but they just ignored my main question and came with other generic answer.

Thanks in advance!
I asked them last year and the discounts do stack and I tested it and it worked.
I tried it last month and it didn't work. Got an error saying that tokens can't be applied to already discounted items. They reinstated my token when I contacted support.
This is exactly what happened to me too. Probably the same item. They said it was an error on their part. Had the token reinstated.

I’ve definitely used a token on an already discounted item in the past on PB, but it seems that they have closed that loophole.

wolflikeme wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 11:07 am
Olnium wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 5:37 pm
agharta wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 8:58 pm
IrionDaRonin wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 8:34 pm I have a question about Plugin Boutique tokens/discounted products.

I can redeem a token and convert it into a 75% discount for a product which is already discounted.
Will it work? I remember i did it before with another product. But i'm not sure if this works everytime.

I asked them, but they just ignored my main question and came with other generic answer.

Thanks in advance!
I asked them last year and the discounts do stack and I tested it and it worked.
I tried it last month and it didn't work. Got an error saying that tokens can't be applied to already discounted items. They reinstated my token when I contacted support.
This is exactly what happened to me too. Probably the same item. They said it was an error on their part. Had the token reinstated.

I’ve definitely used a token on an already discounted item in the past on PB, but it seems that they have closed that loophole.
I hope they reinstate my tomen back, thanks 😊🙏🏻

agharta wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 12:02 am Here's the order and it was a PA license:

bx_crispytuner £24.99
Dawesome LOVE 0.00
VAT £1.05
TOTAL PAID £6.31
Side note, how did you get Dawesome Love for 0.00 ?

chrisstiles wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 1:35 pm
agharta wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 12:02 am Here's the order and it was a PA license:

bx_crispytuner £24.99
Dawesome LOVE 0.00
VAT £1.05
TOTAL PAID £6.31
Side note, how did you get Dawesome Love for 0.00 ?
Freebie of the month.

no UVI FX sale at JRR??

Uncle E wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 4:28 pm Thanks for asking. It's up now:

https://www.jrrshop.com/uvi?dir=desc&or ... _from_date
Coupon codes don't work for them. But still nice to support JRR to help him afford all those other coupon codes....

cclarry wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 9:19 am East West Hollywood Choirs Diamond for $132.61 with code FORUM
https://www.jrrshop.com/eastwest-hollyw ... rs-diamond
Will this bring me the full functional new Opus engine as well ?

And will I be able to run my old Symphonic Choirs and Voice of the apoccalypse inside Opus also ?
HM

How does the BITWIG STUDIO 5 12-MONTH UPGRADE PLAN at JRRShop work?

You buy the code and you can use it anytime in the future, or is there an expiration or something? Can I use it for Bitwig Studio 6.x as well?

It did work that way in the past. Best to double-check with Bitwig, though.

it's an awesome deal for sure!
member of the guild of professional dilettantes.

HM wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 6:42 am
cclarry wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 9:19 am East West Hollywood Choirs Diamond for $132.61 with code FORUM
https://www.jrrshop.com/eastwest-hollyw ... rs-diamond
Will this bring me the full functional new Opus engine as well ?

And will I be able to run my old Symphonic Choirs and Voice of the apoccalypse inside Opus also ?
Once you buy one library that comes with Opus, you will be able to use it with all other libraries that you own that are supported by Opus.
Check the individual libraries at Eastwest to see if they support Opus.

tripleflows wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 8:52 am How does the BITWIG STUDIO 5 12-MONTH UPGRADE PLAN at JRRShop work?

You buy the code and you can use it anytime in the future, or is there an expiration or something? Can I use it for Bitwig Studio 6.x as well?
Just bought it from JRRShop and got an activatable code like the previous time I purchased an upgrade from a third party.

Usually I let my support run out and only activate the next code when I absolutely want the new major version (you still have access to the last version that was current when your sub ended).

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”