Rectangles download link for Macs is broken

Official support for: amplesound.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I need to update Rectangles, but the link on your website for Macs is broken. Where do I download the most current version from?

Isn't Rectangles included in the Mac plugin installers? It is included in the Windows installers.

It is, but when I open mine (I wanna say version 1.1.4?), it says it needs an update. When I click the link in the actual app, it just takes me to the ample website. On the website, it shows a separate link to download rectangles (the link is from maybe 5 months ago I think), and that's the link that's broken.

An Ample Sound rep was here today but it seems like they do not bother to look at a post if it already has a reply. That makes any attempt at helping out by other users counter productive. Sorry about that. I guess I'll have to keep quiet here from now on.

I'm just about done with this company. Between the extremely poor customer service, the lack of a detailed instruction manual and the "updates" to software that end up actually removing some options in the software (ex: I think it was in version 3.7 that they removed the humanizing feature for the riffer section), I think I'm going to spend my money elsewhere. Has anyone tried any of the metal guitars from Shreddage?

Return to “Ample Sound”