Spire: Feature requests

Official support for: reveal-sound.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Jac459 wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 2:47 pm
andysonar wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 12:19 pm guys, in short, the developers are working on a major update that will include scaling and many other features
Well, that would be awesome but how do you know ?

Spire is in my top 5 synths for sure.

I just wrote to them by email and asked about scaling the plugin, they gave me this answer :wink:

I quote additionally
Please note that we are unable to give any specific timelines, as a global update means a significant amount of work.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by andysonar on Wed May 08, 2024 12:04 pm, edited 5 times in total.

:wink:

andysonar wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 8:15 pm
andysonar wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 12:19 pm guys, in short, the developers are working on a major update that will include scaling and many other features

I just wrote to them by email and asked about scaling the plugin, they gave me this answer :wink:

I quote additionally
Please note that we are unable to give any specific timelines, as a global update means a significant amount of work.
Yeah, awesome, thank you so much for the good news.

IT is really nice to see Spire maintained because if one "older" synth stays relevant today in my view it is this one... It really deserve more love.

andysonar wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 8:15 pm

I quote additionally
Thanks for the heads up.

It's normal that on Mac M1 Pro / cubase 13 everything stuck when I load a track with spire on it?

bardaxx wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 7:59 pm It's normal that on Mac M1 Pro / cubase 13 everything stuck when I load a track with spire on it?
Hi!

Please contact support@reveal-sound.com with detailed information about your system setup.

Thanks!

bardaxx wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 7:59 pm It's normal that on Mac M1 Pro / cubase 13 everything stuck when I load a track with spire on it?
Using spire with MacBook Pro M2 pro with Bitwig.
No crash, no bug.

Return to “Reveal Sound”