Harmony Bloom by Mario Nieto (MIDI plugin)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Harmony Bloom

MarioNietoWorld wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 7:37 pm By the way, if all goes well, next week I'll release a new version 1.2.8 with a new feature for quantizing offsets and some extra stuff. :phones:
Would you please add a switch to lock the key (note collection)? While playing with randomizer I would like to keep the key of my song, now I have to change it back manually.

Also, where can we download the updates? I keep my daw offline most of the time, also I have no idea whats the last version - nothing on the website about that.

I have some other bugs in reaper - sometimes it stops randomly, sometimes it changes the tempo, and a lot of times the midi recording feature records only one measure and then some 2-3 flat notes all the way to the end.

Thanks, great plugin overall.
Last edited by Lerian on Sun May 12, 2024 7:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

aMUSEd wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 8:39 am Just bought - it just installs AU and VST3 but I thought AU couldn't send MIDI out? Maybe a MIDIFX version for Logic would be better?
If you aren't seeing it under MIDI plugins, perhaps try reinstalling

https://postimg.cc/mcP9C5Gc
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Perfect thanks

aMUSEd wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 12:20 pm Perfect thanks
:tu:

Hi Mario,

Often after I activate/deactivate the Link play with Transport button the retrigger function no longer works. Are you familiar with this behaviour ?

I am currently using version 1.25 with Bitwig.

Bought at Audio Plugin deals site. Will they send me the updated version when it's out?

Lerian wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 9:57 am
MarioNietoWorld wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 7:37 pm By the way, if all goes well, next week I'll release a new version 1.2.8 with a new feature for quantizing offsets and some extra stuff. :phones:
Would you please add a switch to lock the key (note collection)? While playing with randomizer I would like to keep the key of my song, now I have to change it back manually.

Also, where can we download the updates? I keep my daw offline most of the time, also I have no idea whats the last version - nothing on the website about that.

I have some other bugs in reaper - sometimes it stops randomly, sometimes it changes the tempo, and a lot of times the midi recording feature records only one measure and then some 2-3 flat notes all the way to the end.

Thanks, great plugin overall.
"Would you please add a switch to lock the key (note collection)? While playing with randomizer I would like to keep the key of my song, now I have to change it back manually. "

You can enable the option to ignore random global or preset changes and keep the scale. Please check the EXTRA FEATURES section of the manual:
https://marionietoworld.com/index.php/support/

"Also, where can we download the updates? I keep my daw offline most of the time, also I have no idea whats the last version - nothing on the website about that."

All the details and notes about the versions are on www.marionietoworld.com at the bottom of the support page:

About the updates:
Again, you can find the information at https://marionietoworld.com/index.php/support/ in the FAQ section, under the "How to Update" option. Starting with version 1.2.7, Harmony Bloom automatically detects when a new version is available, and the plugin itself will offer the option to download the new installer directly. However, an internet connection is required.
I also send an email every time there is a new version.

"I have some other bugs in reaper - sometimes it stops randomly, sometimes it changes the tempo, and a lot of times the midi recording feature records only one measure and then some 2-3 flat notes all the way to the end. "

I would need to look into this more deeply; I haven't experienced this issue myself and you're the first user to mention it to me. Could you possibly send me a video where this happens to mario@marionietoworld.com so I can take a look?

Paterfiets wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 4:40 am Hi Mario,

Often after I activate/deactivate the Link play with Transport button the retrigger function no longer works. Are you familiar with this behaviour ?

I am currently using version 1.25 with Bitwig.
The way the retrigger works is that every time Harmony Bloom is played, the sequence "resets." I'll check on my end to see if anything unusual is happening.

MarioNietoWorld wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 11:57 am You can enable the option to ignore random global or preset changes and keep the scale. Please check the EXTRA FEATURES section of the manual:

"I have some other bugs in reaper - sometimes it stops randomly, sometimes it changes the tempo, and a lot of times the midi recording feature records only one measure and then some 2-3 flat notes all the way to the end. "

I would need to look into this more deeply; I haven't experienced this issue myself and you're the first user to mention it to me. Could you possibly send me a video where this happens to mario@marionietoworld.com so I can take a look?
Thanks, I feel bad (and stupid) for wasting your time.

I will make a video if it happens again, now I started a new project and all seems fine, maybe there was some leftover midi routing in the previous project.

Thanks again for your time, and please accept my apologies for wasting it with issues from the manual.

Best wishes,
Lerian

Lerian wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 1:14 pm
MarioNietoWorld wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 11:57 am You can enable the option to ignore random global or preset changes and keep the scale. Please check the EXTRA FEATURES section of the manual:

I will make a video if it happens again, now I started a new project and all seems fine, maybe there was some leftover midi routing in the previous project.

Thanks again for your time, and please accept my apologies for wasting it with issues from the manual.

Best wishes,
Lerian
No problem :)

Btw, in case anyone is interested, I'll be going live in a bit. This time I'll be using the new version of Harmony Bloom 1.2.8, which will be released publicly either today or tomorrow morning:
https://youtube.com/live/YI8AZn95HNI?feature=share

MarioNietoWorld wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 4:07 pm
Lerian wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 1:14 pm

Best wishes,
Lerian
No problem :)

Btw, in case anyone is interested, I'll be going live in a bit. This time I'll be using the new version of Harmony Bloom 1.2.8, which will be released publicly either today or tomorrow morning:
https://youtube.com/live/YI8AZn95HNI?feature=share
Vey exciting update Mario. Looking forward to it!

Raddler1 wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 7:07 pm Vey exciting update Mario. Looking forward to it!
Was already released just now. Check for updates.

This would be cool(er) with an automata mode...

heh one color theme, tho nobody cares :lol:

bg: 012135 main: C5D4E3 cntr: AD0054 outr: FF8300 :)
Screenshot 2024-05-14 121439.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Lerian wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 7:44 pm
Raddler1 wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 7:07 pm Vey exciting update Mario. Looking forward to it!
Was already released just now. Check for updates.
Cool... is there a changelog?

The new quantise feature is fantastic.

Makes it much easier to dial in rhythmical patterns.

Phenomenal work once again, Mario

Return to “Instruments”