Bitwig License for anyone who needs it.

Official support for: bitwig.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
I am selling my Bitwig license V. 5.1.9 for 140.00

You can upgrade or not from this version to 5.2 or wait as long as you wish to upgrade to a future version. Upgrades from any version is typically 160.00 unless you catch a sale, then it'll be much less.

How it works.

After I've received your payment through any method of your choosing, I will email Bitwig so they can transfer the license to you. They will want an email address along with your name so that they know who to transfer the license to. If you want to email them to verify my account so you can know I am legit then that's fine with me.

We will communication through messaging or email and see the transfer through every step of the way. Once the transfer is done you can download Bitwig from their site using your own passcode that will be linked to your license. In any rare case the transfer can't be done for whatever reason then I will immediately refund your money.

Email me vortexbassmusic@gmail.com (mailto:vortexbassmusic@gmail.com)

Friendly bump. The update plan is $85 right now which is an all time low.

Bad timing... someone can buy it new with 12 months for less that you are asking plus an added update.

How far back is this version, and 140 what?

Cheers :)

is this still avaliable?

Return to “Bitwig”