RESPIRO, a new soft-synth for Wind, Breath and MPE controllers.

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Respiro

Great (I don't have any i-devices though ;-) ).

How is it going with the Photon Mouthpiece?
I'd really love to have a more natural response than my EWI USB comes with natively...

Cheers!

Tom
"Out beyond the ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I’ll meet you there." - Rumi
ScreenDream Instagram Mastodon

Photon mouthpiece is still delayed due to shortage of microchips. I made a large backorder but still no news of the manufacturer... hopefully I can launch the go-to-market as of Sept. In the meantime I'm focusing on building a good editor and building critical stock for the antibacterial noses that I do 3D print in my lab. I will also have to design a good manual ;-)

Outch - I had hoped you could find a quicker solution, but currently everything is a bit crazy and upside down...
Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

All the best wishes to Belgium!

Cheers,

Tom
"Out beyond the ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I’ll meet you there." - Rumi

Thought I should bump this thread - Respiro is still my favourite wind instrument VST and recently I used it in a soundtrack for a realtime particle animation I did in "Tooll3":

https://youtu.be/AXa5U0cXzOs

The preset is "Mutated Duduk", played with an AKAI EWI USB, recorded in Bitwig Studio.

Thanks to everybody involved in the creation of Respiro!

Cheers,

Tom

Has it seen any development recently?

The last update is from Feb 2023 - version 1.2.871 - and there is an iOS version now.
It works flawless here so I don't feel any pressure regarding updates.
For me it's one of those timeless instruments that just work.

I only know that Corona was a big setback for the Phantom mouthpiece project, but have no deeper knowledge otherwise.
Would be a dream if that came to fruition one day.

Cheers,

Tom

Return to “Instruments”