UBERVERB ( reproduction of a algorithmic classic reverb from 1986)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I asked for a refund , it’s only 20 euro but I can’t justify spending anymore money on developers with this kind of mindset .
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

I'm happy with it and use it a lot.

I have the Korneff one and I prefer Uberverb, It's still just about useable for me in it's current state but I would like the update as promised.
Synth Presets and Music
https://linktr.ee/BoBSwanS

update is comming this summer, almoust all the algos are complete,
next stage is the gui.

bear with me please.
...want to know how to program great synth sounds,check my video tutorials: http://www.youtube.com/user/sergiofrias25

sergiofrias wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 7:32 pm update is comming this summer, almoust all the algos are complete,
next stage is the gui.

bear with me please.
I've send you an email .
I'd rather not wait anymore , hope you can understand , life is too short anyway :tu:
Eyeball exchanging

bob swans wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 5:54 pm I have the Korneff one and I prefer Uberverb, It's still just about useable for me in it's current state but I would like the update as promised.
Well, I'm not surprised, the Korneff is a microverb, not a midiverb, a lot of people seem to be unable to grasp that for some reason. Hilariously, often the same people that otherwise complain 'it sounds nothing like <insert synth name>' when a brand they don't like release something

Machine 2 on the Korneff is Midiverb II.

nm

NikkiA wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 10:21 pm

Well, I'm not surprised, the Korneff is a microverb, not a midiverb, a lot of people seem to be unable to grasp that for some reason. Hilariously, often the same people that otherwise complain 'it sounds nothing like <insert synth name>' when a brand they don't like release something
lol...the korneff is actually both a microverb and midiverb. it has two modes.

The Korneff and this sound completely different. I don't know which is closer to the hardware, but I much prefer the sound of Uberverb. I've never heard an IR based digital reverb emulation that I've liked, they all kinda sound the same, as does the Korneff.

I really hope the dev manages to finish this cause it's quite a unique sounding reverb.

FYI the Korneff does not utilize all programs on the Midiverb II, particularly the "Bloom" preset which is one of the most known presets on that unit. Korneff said this would be added but it never happened, and it is present in Uberverb which is why I also bought it.

nonstatic wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 11:17 am Korneff said this would be added but it never happened
FYI I'm still working on this. It's actually being expanded into a complete reverb suite that utilizes a combination dynamic convolution and algorithmic models. The main roadblock is being a single developer. I do this stuff in between mixing records, R&D for new toys, maintaining the existing bunch, as well as maintaining normal business operations for everything.
I'm slow, but making progress in the background. :tu:

No word from the developer about a refund , sended him a message 5 days ago , user info shows he's been active today .
I don't care if he doesn't do refunds but just a reply would be suffice .
Horrible user support .
Eyeball exchanging

Hey, this is really cool! Thanks for bringing us a new verb :D

gentleclockdivider wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 10:02 pm No word from the developer about a refund , sended him a message 5 days ago , user info shows he's been active today .
I don't care if he doesn't do refunds but just a reply would be suffice .
Horrible user support .
Really? Some stinkin' 20 bucks he wouldn't refund, would embarrass himself for a twenty? Strike that mingy, pettifogging peasant with Paypal dispute, tell he didn't deliver what you bought, keep the software and the money. After all, the thing you paid money for doesn't work, so it counts as non-delivery of the goods. Serves him just right.

Return to “Effects”