a guitar instrumental

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

oh yeah, it might be of interest to know that this was mixed on way-average consumer home theater speakers with a crappy computer subwoofer serving as the power amp and sub. I've been doing that for a while now because I like sitting in my living room with all my animals and I've felt that mixing that way has landed me closer to something that sounds good on headphones/ipods than the results I was getting in my studio. :shrug:

damn,got it down,3 methods,and thanks for the techy description

I am off

and yes,dinosaur,stretch out the lead breaks make it longer :)

Shane Sanders wrote:I suppose this is a Bad Company/Zeppelin meets Ayreon sort of thing.
I like but IMO it's more White Stripes meets U2. Thanks for the tune. Nice playing. :)

Yeah, does cover a lot a ground Shane! Nice piece tho, I like what you've done with the guitars and I'd love to hear you expand the solo sections. Hell, I'd give it a shot if I still had an electric kickin' around. :D
Image Image

Nice track, Shane ! I like it. This is a good crossover of my favourites rocking styles.
good playing I like the touch. Interesting oriental melodies and uncommon ones
well done

Cheers

I REALLY like this piece as it is. Indeed, (I would have focused my silver ears :hihi: on the guitar and the other sounds that come in like a, errm, well structured "threat"-sound but the listeners who mentioned it are right) drums are a bit too much.

But I haven't heard such a great and "fresh" accompaniment to a guitar-piece since a long time. The drums without some "too much sounds" and the bass give an excellent backbone, and all the other sounds are just wonderful. Excellent as it is now, so let's see what others might make out of it :).

edit: but the wavs are unuseable...

have you tried using digitalmusic.net to get other musicians to work with you?

Thanks guys. I think I'm gonna work on the drums more and simplify them.

btw, why are the waves unusable? They open fine in Adobe Audition on this end. They are 32 bit floats of some sort.

Return to “Music Cafe”