SynthMaster 2.6, 2.7 roadmap, add your feature requests...

Official support for: kv331audio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

My biggest concerns regarding sample playback, is that if someone uses a custom sample for his preset, when he uploads it, the preset should somehow 'contain' the required samples. And it's either making large sized presets, or forcing people to download presets elsewhere, allowing the link between the preset and the sample to be broken.
Just let its Sound do the talking: http://www.synthmaster.com/

Yeah but that problem has always existed, not specific to SM! :wink:

And I'm planning to provide a decent "factory" sample content. If anyone knows any "vendor" please let me know, Im gonna license content from them!
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

I'm also planning to add some sort of resynthesis/waveform analysis so you turn a sampled instrument into single cycle multisamples for instance!
Works at KV331 Audio

Also the ability to create "morphs" between single cycle waveforms!

Will be an exciting year, and let's hope that our sales will "motivate" us as well! because so far they havent but we've been very patient :)
Works at KV331 Audio

well the synth is defiantly up to par (par being the better selling synths out there)

Alpha is something most will avoid & the same goes with the Beta,

try to keep in mind that presets sell synths (hardware & software) the presets that are first scrolled through will be your only chance to make a sale with 99% of those that download the demo,

also public alpha's do improve the product, but lower the stats against the developer (as a quick google search brings loads of bug reports against a product)

but this Synth has a sound of its own since the new filter saturation, & the GUI's are great! your building a good reputation for your self as a developer to invest in!

many users fear to invest in alpha's/betas at discounted prices as to the many time developers have gone belly up leaving customers with non working software,

at full price this synth is worth the price, the planned updates sound AMAZING!

i believe after 2.6 (& the web site update) you will see a healthy growth in sales if your able to keep delivering like you have, & by 2.7 you should be complaining about all the customers you have to support, & hire a Gofer to take care of support emails :) (no offense to whoever gets offered the job) :hihi:

in short your walking the right path, & i truly hope your patience pays off!!

Subz

djsubject wrote:
in short your walking the right path, & i truly hope your patience pays off!!

Subz
God Willing :pray:
Works at KV331 Audio

is x64 somewhere down the road?
Wordsong.info - because something GOOD is on the way!

Artgiver wrote:is x64 somewhere down the road?
Yes, hopefuly right after the RTAS releases.
Works at KV331 Audio

rectus_dominus wrote:By the way, I noticed some unfiltered high pitched buzz with some of the CyF and IW wavetable patches. Setting up a late EQ for them should be advised from my side.

I dunno, but somehow the a few Bell sounds are so friggin' awesome. They make appreciate the music while I play them. Sound so musical. Even if they choke my PC sometimes ;)

It may sound somewhat bossy, but I think that the redundant, and unusable presets should be filtered from the existing preset pool. Of course someone who has monitors in front of him/her.

Cheers, David!
Maybe because there are designed on a much older version of Synthmaster^^

After all this changes, new feature it's logical that many sounds are now sounding different.

But with 2.5 will coming also new presets.

Yes, hopefuly right after the RTAS releases.
Sold!

Thx dude.

--------------
Oh, Cyforce, i demoed e-play Divorce and it's awesome. I'll be getting it too - after i save up a little bit more. Too many synths, so little time :cry:.
--------------
Wordsong.info - because something GOOD is on the way!

I'm not a registered user yet (I'm just testing) but I'd love to see an arpeggiator like Supernova where:

- You can define the order the notes will be played
- You can set velocities and durations (for monophonic sounds)
- The arpeggiator is synced with host (if you have a 32 notes arp pattern and you play a new chord in 18th, the pattern will start at 19th position).

kyodeejay wrote:I'm not a registered user yet (I'm just testing) but I'd love to see an arpeggiator like Supernova where:

- You can define the order the notes will be played
- You can set velocities and durations (for monophonic sounds)
- The arpeggiator is synced with host (if you have a 32 notes arp pattern and you play a new chord in 18th, the pattern will start at 19th position).
Apparently you havent checked our arpeggiator yet.
Works at KV331 Audio

In my demo there isn't any arp, the windows is empty :/

(i'm going to re-download it)

kyodeejay wrote:In my demo there isn't any arp, the windows is empty :/

(i'm going to re-download it)
Yes, download the latest beta please :D
Works at KV331 Audio

A randomizer where you can adjust what is random, for example, only waves.

Return to “KV331 Audio”