Replacing 2Caudio Reverbs

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

kaputsh wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:09 pm I can confirm that there is no reply. I have sent three emails a week ago and nothing.
I can prove my ownership of Aether and Breeze, and have receipts for purchase.
On trying to download, my details have been purged and cannot enter client area, or download.
I have contacted Den and it seems he cannot access my account either from his end, so I'm stuck without the reverbs
If anyone has a solution or a way to contact TPTB I would appreciate it!
What? If the owner of the site can’t get into your account, just have him set up a new one and put your licenses in it.
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

>dlandis

if you purchased before november 2021 then you are eligable for a free copy. please send me the purchase details to mdx1358@fastmail and to info@devproaudio.com

Regarding requests to access downloads. I really would like to help but I have no legal right to distribute sofware which also contains intellectual property of other people even if it's just a few percents. I'm sorry

2ca wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 6:18 am >dlandis

if you purchased before november 2021 then you are eligable for a free copy. please send me the purchase details to mdx1358@fastmail and to info@devproaudio.com

Regarding requests to access downloads. I really would like to help but I have no legal right to distribute sofware which also contains intellectual property of other people even if it's just a few percents. I'm sorry
Will do. Again, many thanks for your kindness.
“Madness, as you know, is like gravity: all it takes is a little push.”

did anyone get a response from 2C?

No
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

did anyone buy anything from 2CA shop over past couple of months?

did anyone pay successfully a license transfer fee over past couple of months?

I'm getting Twilight Zone vibes.

It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call kvr.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Aloysius wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 12:36 pm It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call kvr.
I wish someone could model this space and turn int into a plug. Sounds good... 8)
----------------
www.cutpaste.org

my new reverb prototype is ready for testing for those who have ARM-based Macs and VST3 host(s).
anyone who is interested in trying it email me at info@devproaudio.com

Cool sent, thanks

So is this in B2 territory or what?

It's more like Aether with separate Early and Late reflections but it's much more versatile than any of 2C reverbs. I hope people will like this type of reverb design.

do you want feedback and bug reports in a KVR thread or sent to your email?

bug reports to email please, feedback as you like

Return to “Effects”