Reason 13 Announced- Sequencer updated!

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I've tried to make a post passing along some basic information about what's happening right now inside Reason Studios from someone who works there a hundred different ways but I am not being allowed to post it.

Certain keywords seem to be censored in this and other Reason related threads that are not censored anywhere else on this forum. Since it's takeover Reason Studios has a known history of paying or attempting to pay third party forums to control criticism so I wonder if we're seeing another instance of that. There is nothing remotely offensive about the information I'm trying to post, I'm just trying to pass along some first hand rumors from inside the company that I think folks would be interested to hear.

Just a thought. You have only 4 posts, there are certain countermeasures around SPAM so I think that's the case. Not censorship. This is not reasontalk forum - luckily.

Crossinger wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 9:02 am
I found this one quite informative / inspiring:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_c2phMc2wgw
Thanks that's good that

gentleclockdivider wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 4:56 pm I've been On and OFF reason since it's verry first release and know it's history perfectly well , always used it as a sketchpad
Reason always had a hardcore fanbase , but only since vst's were accepeted people outside the reason bubble started making notice ( too late but still )
Ohh yeah , the audio interface was also a flop
I guess it all happened during your OFF time, and since it was just a sketchpad to you. I'm guessing you weren't that involved in the actual history. Which included their forums, news and everything else that transpired. Because, you would of been too involved with your other DAW to take notice.

Anyone else having login issues via chrome ?
It always shows me the captcha and then says password not correct .
No such issues via Microsoft edge browser
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

gentleclockdivider wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 6:19 pm Anyone else having login issues via chrome ?
Issue where? This website?

kmonkey wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 7:01 pm
gentleclockdivider wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 6:19 pm Anyone else having login issues via chrome ?
Issue where? This website?
Noppes , reason studios with Chrome browser , always gives an error .
Eyeball exchanging

Working fine here.

gentleclockdivider wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 7:59 pm Noppes , reason studios with Chrome browser , always gives an error .
All is fine here. Just tested with Chrome and Firefox. Perhaps you have some extension running that is doing some shenanigans. Or you are behind VPN? Best of luck with this issue.

People in Superbooth! Take some pictures! :D

Got a hold of reason 10 , monotone Sounds nice
But , do we always have to be online to login ?
Upon registering ( second hand license ) it requires both a license nr and registration code but under my products it shows only a license nr .
Eyeball exchanging

I am unsure about Reason 10 but in Reason 12 you activate once and you don't have to be online for quite some time (months). It was a new thing introduced I think in 2023.

yeah, take a look at the preferences
Screenshot 2024-05-17 at 11.46.22.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

I don't have any of these settings , It seems that an internet connection is required all the time upon launching reason
I can't imagine this ito be real .
Eyeball exchanging

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”