Best Sample Player for polyphonic playing

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

RX’s batch processor can do it. If you don’t have RX and the software you’re using doesn’t batch process, just create an automation to do it one at a time.

Uncle E wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 4:30 pm RX’s batch processor can do it. If you don’t have RX and the software you’re using doesn’t batch process, just create an automation to do it one at a time.
I somehow missed seeing your post! I’m so sorry! What is RX? Where can I get it?
C/R, dongles & other intrusive copy protection equals less-control & more-hassle for consumers. Company gone-can’t authorize. Limit to # of auths. Instability-ie PACE. Forced internet auths. THE HONEST ARE HASSLED, NOT THE PIRATES.

Interesting! Thank you! That's certainly an option! :)
C/R, dongles & other intrusive copy protection equals less-control & more-hassle for consumers. Company gone-can’t authorize. Limit to # of auths. Instability-ie PACE. Forced internet auths. THE HONEST ARE HASSLED, NOT THE PIRATES.

RX is pretty great. I go between it, Acoustica, and Audacity (they all have great batch processors) but RX is the one I use most for processing samples.

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”