Bitwig 5.2 BETA available

Official support for: bitwig.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Well. You just proving my point. Bunch of amateur idiots..

vroteg wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 9:24 am Well. You just proving my point. Bunch of amateur idiots..
"proved my point". Your analytical skills seems as good as your musical ones...

:D

But continue as you are "professional", I am sure it works awesome for you :party: .

vroteg wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 7:09 am
drsyncenstein wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 9:55 pm
You write like you present cold hard scientifics facts that are impossible to deny.
You would come across a lot wiser when you consider that you just have an opinion.
Or at best a bit of argumented theory. One out of a sea of possible theories.
I’m sorry you don’t know what is common sense.
Because common sense is a PRO feature that only u possess right?
Mirror mirror on the wall, who is the smartest of them all? It is you my dear vroteg. :clap:

This is now Reporteable.. what the heck is the real issue for all of this.. so unnessesary.. Wake UuuuP - resist it - fight it, come over to the good side, you can do it! push! and get a Push3 while you are at it ;)
If you are using your talent in the wrong way - saddens me.. and freedom of speech is a lovely thing, please don't abuse it ;)
I'm wasting my time again or.. ? so many DAWs out there that should fit your needs..

pdxindy wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 2:29 pm
nowiamone wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 10:53 am I fully support you crying tears of joy, but i hope they are due to actual positive experience and not wishful thinking. Because i was very hopeful too, and got disappointed badly. I can't wait for an actual upgrade of the algorithm for onset/transient detection, so Bitwig will finally be SPOT ON when it comes to audio quantization and automatic warping. Right now, it is not spot on. It got better, which is great... but it is not as accurate as one would hope and expect from a modern tool.
Have you actually tried in 5.2? Unless you have tested it vs 5.1, you are assuming they haven't.
If that is the case, nowiamone ows me a Pizza.. :)

SmajjL wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 7:54 am
Trancit wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 11:26 pm Shut up I said... :hyper:
I'm trying dammit! but i figure all of this is pretty much saying "Jennifer Lawrence" is ugly and stupid without a personality & currupt in the head and now we we are supposed spend our lifetime (to no end or good) to prove ridiculous claims wrong on a beta1 and on a 10th anniversary - unwritten LAWs states we should be Nice on someone's official anniversary but... nooOoOooo.. :D

Exuse moi! we have more FUN thing to do in our lives and with the new Bitwig 5.2 *beta* stuff.
I guess they choose to sell their soul to the bank-devil just to handle the 50% OFF, not because they are doing well and because they Can - ofc not..:)

Adding new features that they never done before is hard to estimate an exact date even for them and that's why they say "when it is ready" and sometimes the buss could be late, or early - nothing personal or Evil *insert spooky sounds* 8)

My first ignore ever if i can find it.. ;)
I don´t know exactly what you mean by quoting a sentence said to myself after having felt the need to write an other comment and how it shall relate to what you have written yourself but anyway... :tu:

I don't really understand the discussion anymore...

Are we talking about compressor+ or sculpt, I am confused.

Trancit wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 1:07 pm
SmajjL wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 7:54 am
Trancit wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 11:26 pm Shut up I said... :hyper:
I'm trying dammit! but i figure all of this is pretty much saying "Jennifer Lawrence" is ugly and stupid without a personality & currupt in the head and now we we are supposed spend our lifetime (to no end or good) to prove ridiculous claims wrong on a beta1 and on a 10th anniversary - unwritten LAWs states we should be Nice on someone's official anniversary but... nooOoOooo.. :D

Exuse moi! we have more FUN thing to do in our lives and with the new Bitwig 5.2 *beta* stuff.
I guess they choose to sell their soul to the bank-devil just to handle the 50% OFF, not because they are doing well and because they Can - ofc not..:)

Adding new features that they never done before is hard to estimate an exact date even for them and that's why they say "when it is ready" and sometimes the buss could be late, or early - nothing personal or Evil *insert spooky sounds* 8)

My first ignore ever if i can find it.. ;)
I don´t know exactly what you mean by quoting a sentence said to myself after having felt the need to write an other comment and how it shall relate to what you have written yourself but anyway... :tu:
I know it was for yourself :) and it was me using your quote to ventilate and i feel much better now thank you and have actually had time now to make John Wayne proud of me as Bitwig aligned my top secret material well 8)
But yes Sir - i come in peace and thanks for being in a good mood without destroying me :tu:
Ps, and foosnark's English is way better than mine hihi :)
Last edited by SmajjL on Sat May 11, 2024 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

vroteg wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 7:03 am In case of Botwig it’s Alfa by the way. They don’t have Alfa testers outside the office so they skip this step.
Alpha testing is by definition done internally. It catches most of the obvious "this feature doesn't work" or "click here and it crashes" stuff. The point of beta testing is to put it in front of users, not developers or testers, to use it the way they do "in real life" on their wider variety of setups, which usually exposes more problems that a small number of testers weren't able to find.
vroteg wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 7:03 am The issue is lack of actual useful features in the update. I know it will offend many here but unfortunately compessors and eqs not that useful.
So you acknowledge that many people disagree with you, and the "lack of actual useful features" is your own opinion.

That's an okay opinion to have -- I agree that the world has enough compressors and EQs already, I have my own third-party favorites, so these are pretty boring IMHO. But that doesn't make this a bad update or that Bitwig is somehow doing something wrong or their business is in trouble.

Some updates just don't deliver, but it's a matter of personal opinion. 4.0 was huge for some people and it was absolutely nothing of interest for me. (3.1, 3.2, and 4.1 also didn't have much for me; 3.2 at least had the wavetable osc.) Meanwhile, Note Grid in 4.2 was a big win for me but I bet a lot of users don't even touch it.

vroteg wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 7:03 am Look at Logic Pro 11 for example and start to salivate what they have for the update.
I don't care about Logic. Aside from being a Windows user who dislikes Apple in general, it doesn't have the features I want and Bitwig does.

I read their most recent update and it's some AI bullshit that I would never use (maybe you meant "vomit" instead of "salivate?") plus a soundgoodizer effect.

SmajjL wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 2:03 pm I know it was for yourself :) and it was me using your quote to ventilate and i feel much better now thank you and have actually had time now to make John Wayne proud of me as Bitwig aligned my top secret material well 8)
But yes Sir - i come in peace and thanks for being in a good mood without destroying me :tu:
Ok... I guess: "You´re welcome" would be then the appropriate answer... 8)

Trancit wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 3:23 pm
SmajjL wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 2:03 pm I know it was for yourself :) and it was me using your quote to ventilate and i feel much better now thank you and have actually had time now to make John Wayne proud of me as Bitwig aligned my top secret material well 8)
Ok... I guess: "You´re welcome" would be then the appropriate answer... 8)
But but.. that's way to un-complicated but, you're welcome 8)
Enjoying this beta so muuuuch! :party:

Jac459 wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 1:23 pm I don't really understand the discussion anymore...

It’s about “Bitwig-“ accordingly to vroteg :hihi:
MuLab of course :D

liquidsound wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 5:03 pm
Jac459 wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 1:23 pm I don't really understand the discussion anymore...

Ah yes, with a brillant demonstration. I hope Bitwig guys can read KVR and grow thanks to Vroteg expertises in multiple domain and business acumen lol.

Yawn...

Whenever you see folks getting overly negative about Bitwig, know this. There is something they LOVE about it, but don't want to admit.

Jac459 wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 5:06 pm
liquidsound wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 5:03 pm

Ah yes, with a brillant demonstration. I hope Bitwig guys can read KVR and grow thanks to Vroteg expertises in multiple domain and business acumen lol.

Yawn...
Hopefully the 50% is a win-win situation... or a small road bump at worst.
MuLab of course :D

Return to “Bitwig”