Nothing wrong with Eventide?

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

vurt wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 7:00 pm no one knows how to say it?
is it event ide, even tide, evan tiddy?
who knows? no one!!
It's Eve Ntide...she's African IIRC?

kritikon wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 8:36 pm
vurt wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 7:00 pm no one knows how to say it?
is it event ide, even tide, evan tiddy?
who knows? no one!!
It's Eve Ntide...she's African IIRC?
That is all beyond my event horizon :o

Mmm... my upgrade price is $359... How the Hell can you all get offers that are that low ? :shrug:

I have, registered on my account :
- Anthology XI
+ 2016 Stereo Room
+ Blackhole (×2)
+ Elevate Mastering Bundle
+ Instant Phaser MKII
+ SP2016 Reverb
+ Ultrareverb

And still nobody seems to report a price that high for this upgrade offer... :scared:

(Note : my Anthology XI licence is NFR, I won it during a Eventide remix contest. NFR might change anything ?! Different results for the same usage ? :neutral: )
Please don’t read the above post. It’s a stupid one. Simply pass.

You have 2 black holes?.
You have to be careful!
They are insatiable...

DJErmac wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 9:15 pm Mmm... my upgrade price is $359... How the Hell can you all get offers that are that low ? :shrug:

- Anthology XI
+ 2016 Stereo Room
+ Blackhole (×2)
+ Instant Phaser MKII
+ SP2016 Reverb
+ Ultrareverb

And still nobody seems to report a price that high for this upgrade offer... :scared:

(Note : my Anthology XI licence is NFR, I won it during a Eventide remix contest. NFR might change anything ?! Different results for the same usage ? :neutral: )
I own 8 of H9 plugin + SP2016 + Ultrachannel - all of them on sales
Eventide offer me the Anthology XII for £129
Last edited by Gam456 on Sat Dec 16, 2023 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DCrown wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 8:13 pm
lotus2035 wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 8:12 pm Uneventide?
Yes, I am uneventided,
I have canceled newsletter subscription.
Which is certainly the best thing that can happen to them in regards to you...
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

martinjuenke wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 9:38 pm You have 2 black holes?.
You have to be careful!
They are insatiable...
I’m doing researches on sound wormholes, that’s why... :shrug:

Gam456 wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 10:06 pm
DJErmac wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 9:15 pm Mmm... my upgrade price is $359... How the Hell can you all get offers that are that low ? :shrug:

- Anthology XI
+ 2016 Stereo Room
+ Blackhole (×2)
+ Instant Phaser MKII
+ SP2016 Reverb
+ Ultrareverb

I own 8 of H9 plugin + SP2016 + Ultrachannel - all of them on sales
Eventide offer me the Anthology XII for £129
Thanks, this gives me a reference. :tu:

- Anthology XI
+ 2016 Stereo Room
+ Blackhole (×2)
+ Instant Phaser MKII
+ SP2016 Reverb
+ Ultrareverb

Are you sure this is really your upgrade price? Did you log in and then hit the respective button on the product-page? :?
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

DCrown wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 8:01 pm The problem is that offers you get with newsletters often are not personalized.
That's no specific superpower of Eventide. They're still right with what they wrote. You can get the Anthology Bundle starting from $39, depending on what you already own. At this point you can already make a guess whether the number of your plugins (compared to what's in the bundle) is likely to make it that low or not. They say "32 all in" and you can at least guess if 5 or maybe 25 is a number where you can expect full discount.
They offer a bundle for 39 (and there are a lot of non native English speakers!) and you have to find out that you don't get it for 39.
The correct offer for me is Anthology bundle for 159 Euro + VAT

I've seen that a lot lately. Look what you've got. See what you might get. Decide whether it's worth it for you or not. Buy or pass.

My offer was about $119 and I felt like I was [strike]missing[/strike] interested in some of the H9 plugins. If I was in your position, not even being sure if the 2 plugins you said you "might have use for" would satisfy 20 bucks each, would have stopped thinking about any further action when they personalized my offer at €159 regardless of VAT was added after.
You could just have moved on, and that's it. Is this some kinda FOMO you're feeling ? If so, don't worry. These kinda ads are most likely there to trigger these feelings. Not uncommon today. Get over it.

jens wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 10:10 pm

- Anthology XI
+ 2016 Stereo Room
+ Blackhole (×2)
+ Instant Phaser MKII
+ SP2016 Reverb
+ Ultrareverb

Are you sure this is really your upgrade price? Did you log in and then hit the respective button on the product-page? :?
Yes, really sure. :?
aviary-image-1702765031300.jpeg
Must be the NFR licence.
That’s weird, I feel like I’ve been given a lookalike licence. :scared:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

My upgrade price is almost $560

Luckily I already bought the bundle so don’t need an extra copy. Might be a glitch in the system.

I have bought two effects since getting the first edition of this bundle about 7 years ago. Ableton stock selection and these is more than enough here.

Still discovering new things and all upgrades have been very reasonably priced so far.

DJErmac wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 10:18 pm

- Anthology XI
+ 2016 Stereo Room
+ Blackhole (×2)
+ Instant Phaser MKII
+ SP2016 Reverb
+ Ultrareverb

Must be the NFR licence.
Yes, weird indeed - can't hurt to inquire about it with their support...

jens wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 11:17 pm
DJErmac wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 10:18 pm

- Anthology XI
+ 2016 Stereo Room
+ Blackhole (×2)
+ Instant Phaser MKII
+ SP2016 Reverb
+ Ultrareverb

Must be the NFR licence.
Yes, weird indeed - can't hurt to inquire about it with their support...
Yes, of course you’re right, thanks.
It’s just that I don’t feel fully comfortable about it... if they say it’s indeed $359 for me, I’ll simply forget about it : better purchase it second-hand from somebody who paid less for it (they said it can go as low as $39 !!!!)... :scared:
But I’ll see. Thanks again. :tu:
Last edited by DJErmac on Sat Dec 16, 2023 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Eventide has only been good to me over the years. Pretty sure I can recall upgrading the anthology to the next version for $1 also have had some other great deals along the way. :tu:

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”