IK MUltimedia UNO Synth

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
UNO Synth

Wow, pages about USB power/audio. Anyone using hw should know not to. I thought everybody already did, but seriously...take heed of advice here. Instead of banging your head against a brick wall, just don't use USB for power/audio. The world does not revolve around the way you want it to. I've got an increasing number of synths that have USB on them...and avoid it like the plague outside of updating OS etc, always have done. Some odd posts here decrying using MIDI on hw synths...srsly? :nutter: :dog: . I know Bones doesn't mince his words...but you're a fkn eejit if you don’t use the MIDI jacks in hw. They're not there for show. Or yes, use balanced. It's the way the world is.

By the way...I disagree that balanced is ubiquitous. Many many synths do NOT offer balanced option. Actually, Behringer is unusual in offering balanced in such cheap synths or in their patchbays. I generally don't expect balanced in synths (would be nice if more did though).

If it is advertised as working, then it should work, the fkn eejit is the one that lets companies advertise things that don't work and says nothing about it.
Duh

But it does work. Exceptionally well. You just have to know what you're doing and not expect to be spoon fed like a pathetic little baby.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”