Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Up to 70% off Magix Acid Pro 11, Acid Pro 11 Suite, and Upgrades, starting at $59.99:

How can you sell that garbage. I had to return it because it does not work with VST plugins very good AT ALL. TONS of crashes. They told me they know this and will take a total rewrite to fix it and have no idea when it is coming.

Save your time and pass on this you all
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

deleted
Last edited by Vollofi on Sun May 26, 2024 7:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Teksonik wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 12:08 am Pigments has some nice features but can't compete with Avenger for overall range of sound.

Too many people can't get past the one finger presets in Avenger and those people usefully don't own Avenger or don't have the needed sound design skills to take advantage of its power.
Thanks for your explanation, never tried so I can't say how powerful or bad it is, even if lot of people enjoy it, there may be a reason :)

Dirtgrain wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 1:51 am
Teksonik wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 12:08 am Avenger destroys Hive and Diva for deep sound design. They are toys compared to Avenger. :wink:

Pigments has some nice features but can't compete with Avenger for overall range of sound.
Hey, look, a BS claim that will never come with audio examples.
Indeed, this pattern of baseless claims seems to be a recurring theme in their posts. Without substantial evidence, it's difficult to take their assertions seriously.

Furthermore, they seem to have a penchant for spreading vitriol about the Pace authorization system.

It appears they prioritize sensationalism and having upper hand in conversations over constructive dialogue.
Monitors: HS7 / Mixing: Cubase Pro 13 / Mastering: WaveLab Pro 11.2 / Sound Design: Live 12 Suite

Dirtgrain wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 1:51 am Hey, look, a BS claim that will never come with audio examples.
You mean a BS claim like:
D-Fused Sounds wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 10:14 pmif you want to go deeper in sound design, I don't think.....Avenger can be compared with synths like Hive/Diva or Pigments for example,
There is no reason that you couldn't use Avenger for any genre that Hive, DIVA or Pigments could be used in. But you'd have to own Avenger to understand that fact. To say that Avenger can't be compared to those other synths for "deep sound design" just proves that you don't know Avenger.

Or are you saying I must back up my opinion with audio examples when others are not required to do the same?

Here's something better. Patches that actually show the range of Avenger from ambient to analog and much in between.

Avenger Teksonik Free.
D-Fused Sounds wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 7:56 am Thanks for your explanation, never tried so I can't say how powerful or bad it is
I rest my case.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

equisonus wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 10:05 am Indeed, this pattern of baseless claims seems to be a recurring theme in their posts. Without substantial evidence, it's difficult to take their assertions seriously.
Furthermore, they seem to have a penchant for spreading vitriol about the Pace authorization system.
It appears they prioritize sensationalism and having upper hand in conversations over constructive dialogue.
What "baseless claim" have I made? What "constructive dialogue" have you provided? Why should I provide proof of my opinion when you can't or won't do the same?

As for "spreading vitriol" about Pace, I'm simply giving my opinion based on having a functional cerebral cortex. If that triggers you then I could not possibly care less.

I posted a link above to "substantial evidence" that Avenger is a very capable synth. Certainly more capable than Hive or DIVA and at least if not more capable than Pigments.

I can say this with confidence as someone who has owned them all. The only one I don't own any longer is DIVA since I traded it on after getting bored with it as a very limited synth.

Wise Man.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Anyway I'm sad that there is no demo for Avenger as it is indeed a very powerful synth. I think some of the one finger patches have given it a reputation of being a preset machine and nothing could be further from the truth.

The current sales price makes it a no-brainer deal in my opinion but without a demo one must make the decision to purchase based on whatever other media that can be found.

Point to one sound the Avenger makes exclusively.
Doing nothing is only fun when you have something you are supposed to do.

ATS wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 6:40 am Up to 70% off Magix Acid Pro 11, Acid Pro 11 Suite, and Upgrades, starting at $59.99:

How can you sell that garbage. I had to return it because it does not work with VST plugins very good AT ALL. TONS of crashes. They told me they know this and will take a total rewrite to fix it and have no idea when it is coming.

Save your time and pass on this you all
:shrug:

I liked Acid 2, 3, and 4. Haven't used it since (the software, that is).

Teksonik wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 2:27 pm Image
No demo available, I am literally the ignorant man in this quote.

Can the license be resold? Do they offer money back guarantee?

None of that is mentioned in the FAQ or on the product page.

Also, quite the irony in Teksonik posting such a cringe image, while people can't make their own decision because they can't demo the product. Sigh.

Yeah, no matter how much I would like to get interested in it, fanatics and all the perpetual drama around Avenger really makes it a hard pill to swallow.

Teksonik wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 2:16 pm
Dirtgrain wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 1:51 am Hey, look, a BS claim that will never come with audio examples.
You mean a BS claim like:
D-Fused Sounds wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 10:14 pmif you want to go deeper in sound design, I don't think.....Avenger can be compared with synths like Hive/Diva or Pigments for example,
There is no reason that you couldn't use Avenger for any genre that Hive, DIVA or Pigments could be used in. But you'd have to own Avenger to understand that fact. To say that Avenger can't be compared to those other synths for "deep sound design" just proves that you don't know Avenger.

Or are you saying I must back up my opinion with audio examples when others are not required to do the same?

Here's something better. Patches that actually show the range of Avenger from ambient to analog and much in between.

Avenger Teksonik Free.
D-Fused Sounds wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 7:56 am Thanks for your explanation, never tried so I can't say how powerful or bad it is
I rest my case.
It looks like those are Avenger preset files... which we can't listen to without buying Avenger, since there's no demo.

Could you please provide some audio examples of these wonderful presets you've made that are so much better than anything Hive or Diva or Pigments could do? (I'm not a huge fan of any of those synths, so you have a good chance of winning me over. But on MPE: support says "it is planned, sadly there Is no timeline yet for it." So no Avenger for me until then.)

Uncle E wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 9:37 pm Thanks. My concern is that Nexus always felt static to me. I found it uninspiring. Is it a similar story with Avenger or have they figured out how to give the samples more life?
It was popular among famous producers though. With some presets getting overused.

Not sure if it still is---but I'd guess it's substantially less popular now.

Teksonik wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 2:32 pm Anyway I'm sad that there is no demo for Avenger
A demo is important, yes there are so many video on the Vengeance youtube channel but try it with your hands is another thing, and after demoed, you can take a proper personal decision and not only just by hearsay, basically it's not so hard, cut the library and limit the use of Avenger for one week, this want not be criticism, this simply explain that with a demo , Vengeance could sell more copies of Avenger in my opinion.

Just to make some constructive dialogue, does anyone tried H3000 Factory and Physion in combination on the same channel? This combo work great on pads/keys/guitars/chords and if you start tinkering with presets and parameters, it's a total trip :lol:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”