User patterns

Official support for: indiginus.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello,
I really enjoy both AGC and Mountain Dulcimer. One remark on strum patterns though : I'd rather see more user patterns (eventually less preset patterns). Any chance on this?
Regards
Hugo

Hugo,

That is a possibility. We're working on a new product release, and after that we'll revisit AGC for an update with some customer requests.

TC

tcollins wrote:We're working on a new product release
This "new product release" does seem to take a loooonnnng time indeed (yawn...).
Come on, you said that for at least 3 months now... Now we NEED to know what's going on :! :?: :?
Something like a teaser............. :!:

It's electric guitar, and it will be called "Torch".
Here are some features:

1. StrumMaker strumming engine.
2. Onboard effects with GUI graphics depicting effects pedals, amps, etc. There will be a bypass so you can use your own processing if you like.
3. Real pickup selector switch. The outputs of all 3 pickups are being recorded discreetly and simultaneously. When you switch pickups on the GUI, it really sounds like switching pickups on the actual guitar, even while notes are sustaining! We took a brand new Strat (now dubbed "FrankenStrat") and re-soldered it so that each pickup's signal is routed to it's own jack and recorded separately, thus preserving the phase relationship between them.
4. Special settings for playing leads.

The goal is to create an electric guitar library that can be used for many styles, with an emphasis on classic rock and blues sounds (hence the name).

Thanks for asking!

TC

Since your working on an electric guitar library and it will be using the StrumMaker engine...
I'd like to see more user presets also but since we now have access to 12 frets, would it be possible to add a knob to the interface for chord position? 1st,2nd,3rd ect. that would work with the chord form selector to position the chord up and down the neck.
As long as I'm wishing, how about if the new position knob could also be used in performance mode to shift your key assigned chords up or down. say play the verse in first position voicing and the chorus in fifth?
That is all! :)

Good suggestions, thank-you.
A second set of higher fingered power chords has been added, so that should help.
Also, I am considering using octaves 1 and 2 for downstrokes, and 3 and 4 for upstrokes, giving you 2 chord variations available at the same time. For instance, G1 could be major, with the upstroke on G3, and G2 could be minor, with the upstroke on G4. My only concern is for users who have small desktop keyboards with limited range. I'm not sure that this will be implemented in the first release, though.
Just so I understand, are you suggesting a new knob that would switch fingerings up the fretboard to be used in conjunction with the Variation knob?

Thanks,
TC

You are correct. You have already provided all the first position chords. I like to be able to play a chord progression with bar chords without having to edit each one.

MRT

Return to “Indiginus”