Where to get Mars and Venus updates?

Official support for: soundiron.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello,
I just recently bought the Olympus bundle.
I just wanted to ask where can I download the latest versions of the patches. I am aware that there is the 1.5 update for Mars out.
Were the versions I downloaded with the SoundIron application the latest versions or do I have to download the updates from somewhere?

Thanks in advance!

Just send us an email at info@soundiron.com and we'll take care of you. You can always contact us directly, even if you ordered one of our libraries from Best Service or Time + Space.

Venus is still at version 1.0, since it's brand new. If you ordered Olympus Symphonic Choral Collection after May 25, then you also have the very latest Mars content. You can tell whether your version of Mars is up to date if you see "K5" sub-folders and tempo-synching presets spread throughout the Instruments directory. The included pdf user manual also shows the version number near the top of page 1, if you're up to date.

We just recently released the Mars 1.5 update and the emails for that automatically went out to all existing owners of Mars (including Olympus bundle owners) on May 25th. If you bought mars or the bundle prior to that date and didn't get that update email, or if you purchased it from Best Service, just let us know and we'll get you taken care of right away.

- Mike Peaslee

freewayland wrote:Just send us an email at info@soundiron.com and we'll take care of you. You can always contact us directly, even if you ordered one of our libraries from Best Service or Time + Space.

Venus is still at version 1.0, since it's brand new. If you ordered Olympus Symphonic Choral Collection after May 25, then you also have the very latest Mars content. You can tell whether your version of Mars is up to date if you see "K5" sub-folders and tempo-synching presets spread throughout the Instruments directory. The included pdf user manual also shows the version number near the top of page 1, if you're up to date.

We just recently released the Mars 1.5 update and the emails for that automatically went out to all existing owners of Mars (including Olympus bundle owners) on May 25th. If you bought mars or the bundle prior to that date and didn't get that update email, or if you purchased it from Best Service, just let us know and we'll get you taken care of right away.

- Mike Peaslee
Thank you for the reply Mike,

I got the Olympus Collection two days ago so I already have all the latest patches. Thank you for the detailed reply. For future updates should I expect an email in my inbox?

The Choirs are amazing, absolutely fantastic :)

yup, we automatically send out update emails to existing users a day or two before we actually publicly announce them, so you won't have to worry about missing anything.

Return to “Soundiron”