Synapse Dune 2 Soundbank

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
DUNE 3

There has been a bit of discussion regarding the need for more commercial soundware for this fantastic soft synth.

Last evening, I purchased Synapse's own Premium EDM v2. This is an excellent collection, and I am not one to normally draft a post regarding Soundware.

The patches truly capitalize what really makes Dune 2 my favorite AU/VST instrument today. Many, the majority I'd guess, of the presets have multiple voices playing different parts - down to the OSCs, filters, envelopes, and FX buses. I haven't seen as much complex use of the (up to four) MSEDs to date. The parts fit very well together, and overall this is the best bank that I've purchased for any plugin.

My primary reason for writing this post is not to recommend purchasing this collection, though I do. It is to directly message all of the Soundware Developers out there that they should be doing stuff like this / selling such banks for Dune 2.

I've read other threads regarding warez-copying and how to stop the repackaging of your patches into new Soundware banks sold by others.

There is no way that any lukewarm Sound Designer could come close to creating one of these patches, and that in-and-of itelf could help to shield you own IP.

Originality -- and rights' protection-- at its best!

Return to “Soundware”