No place like OM...

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Be it ever so OMble,there's
No place like OM
:roll: :lol:
A work in progress;
Absynth x4
SunRa
Spektral Delay
Enjoy :) ,
ew
A spectral heretic...

very cool tune, ew.
some great sounds, and that bass is just killer. kind of anchors every thing, the way it pulses.
for some reason, I'm reminded of the aztecs..
good stuff!

very cinematic
dark tunnels with wires
not knowing whats around the corner :-o

A brief departure from the travelogs?

It's been playing here for quite a bit now, and it just sinks deeper and deeper into my brain. What I love so much about this is the 'clumsy' hats and some mighty fine accompanying drums you have going on. It rather stays at one level throughout, but there's so much happening and changing all around that I want to listen to it a more :)

Thanks for listening :oops:
The drums and pulsing bass were from an Absynth patch that Symbiant turned me on to that's absolutely amazing :-o If I could program Absynth even half as well as he can,I'd be a happy guy...
It could be part of the Travelog actually-a lot of the journey's internal after all :wink:
Thanks again :)
ew
A spectral heretic...

amazing work.

very styled.

i like the heavy groove and the hi-tech noises.

i love the hypnotic feel.

Enjoyed this quite a bit. Listening to it on cheap $10 speakers at work, and it still holds up. A nice use of R2D2 sounds, too many get carried with that kind of bleep.

Cheers,
Steve

Cool man!

thought you snuck this by me ?...
not a chance ...

d/l'ing now ...
back with insightful and sensitive commentary later ...

Really nicely layered & mixed, I dig it!

It would be cool to do a remix with some gut busting OTP breakbeat drumming in there, I kept hanging on waiting for the big guns to kick in, but anticipation is half the fun I guess :)

I didn't hear the sound of one hand clapping at all, however..

WOW...that's some serious deepness :shock:

Love everything about this great piece.

ew wrote:The drums and pulsing bass were from an Absynth patch that Symbiant turned me on to that's absolutely amazing :-o If I could program Absynth even half as well as he can,I'd be a happy guy...
:oops: Thanks ew

And thanks for the track too....splendid stuff. Very otherworldly, hypnotic and multidimensional.... It sounds ancient and futuristic at the same time, and you've made excellent use of that Digital Folk Dance patch - something I've never quite managed to do. Its one of my favourite patches, but its never really worked in any of my tracks.... it was obviously made for you :D I really like all the fx and pad sounds too.

Looking forward to hearing the whole album :)

[biomechanoid]
www.universal-communication.net/biomechanoid/bio02.html
"it is my firm belief that it is a mistake to hold firm beliefs"
biomechanoid website: www.universal-communication.net/biomechanoid/bio02.html

i'm always a sucker for anything that smacks of sample and hold ...
sun ra there ?...

you've assembled an intriguing mix of tribal rhythm and electronica ...

your mix ?...
sublime , as per usual ...

Look what happens when I go away for a couple hours :oops: :D
Wopelka,I thought you'd like this.Thanks :oops:
I see a couple new faces in the comments :) Thank you for listening,shamann.Aleatoric and Igor 4000 :)
Thanks for listening,sickle666.You're the second one to bring up a remix 8)
Symbiant-as always,thanks for the wonderful patches.There's very few of my creations that doesn't have at least one of your Absynth sounds in it.Thanks for sharing them,and thanks for listening.
normal-it's all your fault,you know :lol:
Yeah,the S/H stuff's Sun Ra :wink:
Thanks again,
ew
A spectral heretic...

so does that mean a re-mix is forthcoming? I'd like to hear this track with a bio-mechanical spine to it

:band:

Return to “Music Cafe”