motto: BGOD - feat. Narcissistic Messiah and YOU

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

i would like to make my next song with a couple of cool individuals - nothing new - but just cool to do :)

can anyone give me :

a : a bassline - someone
b : a fat beat - if possible kriminal (make it drumandbass)if you don`t want to anyone who`s a good beat creater
c : horns to place in a break - someoneelse
d : keys (someone who knows how to play a rhodes :wink: ) - someoneelse
e : a spacy lead - someoneelse
f : strings (orchestral - someoneelse

seq tempo : 160 Bpm -
beat - anything you can put together talented beatcreater
bassline : free after the beat is online
chords - after the beat and the bassline is online
strings - after the beat and the bassline and the chords are online

anything goes

heres the first verse and refrein to the lyric :
i`m open for tips and the spelling and gramma is prob awefull - sorry about that

your god - earth the heavenly sections
the way the world ends up depends on your actions
your god - have faith in yourself
theres more to this life as the bread on YOUR shelf
your god - so don`t act like a devil
theres a dream to create and a life to unravle
your god and tommorow is presence
this is my faith - my message - my essence

that is why they call me - Narcissistic Messiah
that is why, i fell in love with myself
i`m not the way to salvation, he who says is a liar
your god don`t look for him in anyone else.

take it easy - take it easy
not all at once
there`s enough for everyone :lol:

I can give you a whole finished f**king song to sing if you want, can't be arsed doing it meself, sore throat, too lazy. Indierokk though, it aint bad even if I do say so meself.

I'll take a stab at the bassline :)

I'd be quite happy to contribute anything. Could possibly even do real horns for you if you're not expecting too much! ;)

- m
Markleford's band, The James Rocket: http://www.TheJamesRocket.com/
Markleford's tracks: http://www.markleford.com/music/
Markleford's free MFX, DXi2, DR-008 modules: http://www.TenCrazy.com/

Markleford wrote:I'd be quite happy to contribute anything. Could possibly even do real horns for you if you're not expecting too much! ;)

- m
WOW THANKS MAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah real horns - that would be so so so so so unutterably super :D

i will pm you about the other song dt !
thanks for the offer - i`m more than willing to try and sing one of the 1000 lyrics i have stacked up in my cavern :)

sickle666 ! cool your a bass player ? fretless or wha ? :) thanks for the offer man !!!!

bass player/guitarist for 22 years, but I'm synth-bound at the moment. I don't have a rig for now, just a small army of softsynths & samplers :D

edit: I've been accused of pathalogical narcissism before by a pro, so I have a true affinity for these lyrics :evil:
Last edited by Sicklecell666 on Wed Jun 02, 2004 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sorry, way too busy at the moment. Love to help, but just aint got the time. :?

Kriminal wrote:Sorry, way too busy at the moment. Love to help, but just aint got the time. :?
no probby - funky fresh daddy
some other day - we will jump on the paddy

wagon ..............- again :wink:

sickle666 wrote:bass player/guitarist for 22 years, but I'm synth-bound at the moment. I don't have a rig for now, just a small army of softsynths & samplers :D

edit: I've been accused of pathalogical narcissism before by a pro, so I have a true affinity for these lyrics :evil:
.... pathalogical narcissistic - yeah - the best players are pathalogical narcissistics
especially those in contact with pro`s :)

petty i`m not a good player :wink:

first i wanted to counterbalance my small ego with a dick enlargement - but than i realised enlarging my ego is less drastic :!: :lol: :lol:

I found this psychologist's web page online doing a search for my name one day when I was bored..holy shit. One of my X's had posted this big as thing on our breakup & had the shrink do this character evaluation, it was like 3 pages long!! Needless to say, it painted me in a very bad way, she went so far as to say that left untreated my only salvation lay in suicide or murder by cop!!

f**king crazy head doctors, I could KILL them all with an ax :P

& no, don't ask for a link to the page, I threw a rod when I saw it!!

Edit: my whole point for saying this was that diagnosis was malignant narcissism, cheers!

i quickly put together a beat in some secs

didnt do much but just so you have the first beat idea in mind (especially the bassdrums will be important for a bassplayer) no fancy tricks on the beat yet - need to improve it

since krimi is to busy and i`m not realy in a lasy mood i`d thought i`ll start with it
a longer one with breaks and stuff will be put online - but this is just for thinking out the bassline -

http://www.panicnow.net/~remco/beatfirst.mp3

will take the amp sim distortion and the blood overdrive off the bassdrum now - i think its audible enough to notice how simple they are placed. :lol:

hmm160 :eek:

I'll see if I can't knock something up!

Marco :)

Heh; I'm pretty much packed right now, but I'll listen in and you never know :wink:

DnB 8) Never tried it before

Return to “Music Cafe”