Togu Audio Line update Noize Maker : 64 bits VST/AU/AAX available !

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
TAL-NoiseMaker

:love:

https://tal-software.com/products/tal-noisemaker
TAL-NoiseMaker is an improved version of TAL-Elek7ro and has a completely new synth engine and a lot of improvements in sound and usability. The synth also includes a small effect section with a reverb, chorus and a simple bit crusher effect.
A display shows the knob and slider values. This allows more control over the synth. A ringmodulator and a syncable triangle are also part of this synth. TAL-NoiseMaker includes new filter types as the self resonating 6dB low pass and a notch filter. Its improved amplitude ADSR is very suitable for slow pads as for really fast envelopes. 128 factory presets included, 80 made by Frank "Xenox" Neumann / Particular - Sound

One of the best free synths I ever used
Win 10 -64bit, CPU i7-7700K, 32Gb, Focusrite 2i2, FL-studio 20, Studio One 4, Reason 10

When I saw the news of a version 4.0 in the box, frankly I expected feature improvements like a higher voice count etc. 8)

Oh, great news!
free multisamples (last upd: 22th May 2021).
-------------------------
I vote with my wallet.

Updated again:
TAL-NoiseMaker, TAL-Sampler, TAL-U-NO-LX, TAL-BassLine-101, TAL-Chorus-LX, TAL-Reverb-4 and TAL-Vocoder-2 updated.

Fixes a possible crash in TAL-Sampler and brings back compatibility with older TAL-NoiseMaker presets in cubase.

We also updated the underlying base framework. This fixes a UI performance issue with OSX VST plugins in some hosts.

fluffy_little_something wrote:When I saw the news of a version 4.0 in the box, frankly I expected feature improvements like a higher voice count etc. 8)
+New UI.

+no whining about development of free things
Duh

bungle wrote:+no whining about development of free things
+Free things equivalent to commercial things need flashy UIs too! :cry:

Bit confused about the installer package you can download from the TAL site now. Includes not only installers for any type of format, but also pure DLL's. What's the difference between running the installer, and just copying the DLL's to your VST folder?

It sounds good on vocals.

Oops, wrong thread.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Return to “Instruments”