Komplete 12 Announced

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Komplete 14 Kontakt Massive

Do we really need YET another thread?

Bad day Evil?

There is no other Komplete thread.

There is a thread about a Komplete "leak" from May of this year, one about a Kontakt release "rumour" started in 2015, and one about Massive X which won't be released until 2019.

Which one should one use to discuss the Komplete 12 announcement?
Last edited by festeringheap on Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:23 am, edited 4 times in total.

EvilDragon wrote:Do we really need YET another thread?
er komplete 12!
so we need twelvty threads!

12 Threads to Celebrate all 12 Komplete's :hihi:
Last edited by Spencer Maddox on Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The post above this is likely bait, viewer discretion is advised.

Twelve Apostles :pray:

Was expecting GUI updates for FM8 Absynth Massive or Kontakt. I did not understand which specification of Kontakt deserves the number 6
More like a content update except Massive X
A.

I'm pretty sure you that one could have crossgrade/upgraded from standalone Kontakt 1-5 to a Komplete 11 version at a discount.

It looks like Native Instruments took away the Kontakt crossgrade/upgrade path away for Komplete 12.

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/p ... n/compare/

The fewer the threads, the better...makes sense to me! :tu:

---
Last edited by Chapelle on Sat Oct 07, 2023 1:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

I like a thread per question. When everything is in one thread, it is hard to tell what was already discussed as no one has time to read 10 pages of previous posts without thread titles. When I come to forum, I look at threads, not individual posts, so if someone has urgent problem with Kontakt and they post it on page 10 of Kontakt thread, I will not see it and would not help. Bad model. If I want to talk about specific aspect of Kontakt, I should be able to start new thread.

Astralv wrote:I like a thread per question. When everything is in one thread, it is hard to tell what was already discussed as no one has time to read 10 pages of previous posts without thread titles. When I come to forum, I look at threads, not individual posts, so if someone has urgent problem with Kontakt and they post it on page 10 of Kontakt thread, I will not see it and would not help. Bad model. If I want to talk about specific aspect of Kontakt, I should be able to start new thread.

:tu:

Not sure if I'll update from 11 to 12. I might pick up Massive X when it comes out - so a sale might swing the difference. I like the new effects and the latest Kontakt looks interesting, with the new wavetable module and creator tools.

Is there any advantage to pre-ordering Komplete 12? What is the incentive?

Return to “Instruments”