Appreciation for Hive 2

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Hive 2

Just wanted to give a little appreciation to the entire u-he for their work on hive 2. It was a sheer pleasure to make my last soundset with it, thanks to its workflow and preset browser. Really, it's such a breath of fresh air to work with, especially coming from other synths. The browser itself and being able to star the best prospective presets out of a bunch and then drag and drop those presets into different folders literally saved me between 4-8 hours of narrowing the best presets, which is usually the most tedious bit of the process, so I really can't thank you guys enough. Usually, it's quit a bit more complicated than this, especially when I'm literally sifting through 400-500 presets to choose the best ones, it gets crazy tedious and complicated. This is the best system though I've seen by far, so you guys are really doing right by the sound designers. That's all I wanted to say. Cheers. :party:
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

Yay, thank you! 8)

(I was on vacation, only saw it today)

Return to “u-he”