Midi chord analyzer?

...and how to do so...
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi, I do mostly improvisation on keyboard, as I don't read music. But I read guitar chords. 

Basically what I'm looking for is a simple chord analyzer (for MIDI to start with, but audio would be nice too). It would display the chords I'm playing (or guess them) and save those chords in sequence, and then display them on playback, so that I can overdub immediately.

I found one but it's discontinued. (midiChordAnalyzer is listed on KVR but the download site is dead, it's only on archive.org, and the Windows version doesn't install, it's empty).

I also looked at Scaler, deCoda but it's a bigger plugin that does too much for what I need.

► Do you know of any such "KVR-brewed" VST/ utility?

► (Or, how realistic would it be to create something like this by someone who doesn't read music and knows nothing about scripting?)

Thanks!

Andre
“Yesterday I was clever so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise so I am changing myself.” Rumi
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

google told me this is what you are looking for

https://www.ultimatemidiplugin.com/prod ... 0Detection

pls confirm if google was right, yet again.

Thank you, weasel79, it is true, Google was right for you, just as it was for me in February, when I exchanged over 25 emails with a very engaging developer who made a few modification on his plugin for me.

And they have released an update on May 28th of this year as well.

Hope it made you feel powerful and brilliant to write all this to me. But how could you know other people ALSO use Google? And that asking a question in a forum doesn't mean you stop searching for an answer? Unless you Googled it, of course, you wouldn't know. But - my bad: I should have updated my question to indicate that I found an answer. Through Google.

This was fun, all the best,

styzer
“Yesterday I was clever so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise so I am changing myself.” Rumi
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Return to “DIY: Build it and they will come”