Logic Pro 10.7 Released

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Logic Pro

Looks like I picked a good time to upgrade to Big Sur after all :)

Doesn't look like much else besides the spatial audio stuff...

pdxindy wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:08 pm Doesn't look like much else besides the spatial audio stuff...
newly implemented in many effects and likely instruments too

...new additionnal content of loops and phrases

then, indeed, no new instruments or effecta, except perhaps the "remix fx"

Doesn't look much, but it's free and it's pretty much huge for anyone actually into that stuff.

Krakatau wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:15 pm
pdxindy wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:08 pm Doesn't look like much else besides the spatial audio stuff...

I'm sure that the spatial audio stuff is a lot of development work. I don't expect to use it so no hurry to update :)

I never use the existing content of loops and phrases... hehehe

Still looking forward to seeing the changelog... might be some useful tweaks in there!

Spatial audio is something I like. Nice! Again all is free. Now more and more I think I could live just with Logic alone.....if I had to :)

I wonder if any more of the old plugins have gotten updated UIs. It's still kinda jarring to pull up something like Enveloper and get the old Logic UI.
Image Image Image Image

Krakatau wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:15 pm

Remix FX was added a couple of versions back

sprnva wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:32 pm I wonder if any more of the old plugins have gotten updated UIs. It's still kinda jarring to pull up something like Enveloper and get the old Logic UI.
I was hoping so too

aMUSEd wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:33 pm
sprnva wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:32 pm I wonder if any more of the old plugins have gotten updated UIs. It's still kinda jarring to pull up something like Enveloper and get the old Logic UI.
I was hoping so too
I already knew the spatial audio stuff was coming in the new update. I kinda assumed that would include some other new stuff too, like upgraded GUI's, some further improvements to the live loops capability, sequencer and so on.

has this shown up in the app store for anyone yet?

Not a huge Logic update, but definitely a huge MBP update.
You are currently reading my signature.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”