Shameless Self-Promotion - Watch This Space!

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Banner_Artifice_INSTA STORY.jpg

Single (available 02 Feb 2024):
https://reporecords.lnk.to/rage_BW

Album (available 16 Feb 2024):
https://reporecords.lnk.to/artifice_BW
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

i'm not too proud of any songs of mine to promote at the moment
but when and if i do become proud of a song of mine...
i would probably not use this name
ah böwakawa poussé poussé

i need more fast opponents scrabble-wise
so i'm happy to promote speed scrabble
the more, the merrier

wait a sec
is this thread open to everyone?
if not...
ooops

Hey that's a good idea, hijack this thread for our own shameless self promotion.

GRRRRRRR!
We shall see orchestral machines with a thousand new sounds, with thousands of new euphonies, as opposed to the present day's simple sounds of strings, brass, and woodwinds. -- George Antheil, circa 1925 ---

VOODOO U wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 9:55 pm Hey that's a good idea, hijack this thread for our own shameless self promotion.
Works forme, it still brings people here and they kinda can't hep seeing the big plug at the top of the page.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

The first post always gets overlooked since people want to jump to the latest one made.

BONES wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 12:51 am Image

Single (available 02 Feb 2024):
https://reporecords.lnk.to/rage_BW

Album (available 16 Feb 2024):
https://reporecords.lnk.to/artifice_BW
bump

VOODOO U wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 12:25 amThe first post always gets overlooked since people want to jump to the latest one made.
Which would account for the way dickheads go off half-cocked, with no understanding of what the topic is actually about. But I would hope most people at least take the time to read the first post before they make dickheads of themselves further on.

Anyway, the AI is working hard on the video clip for the single, we should have that done in plenty of time and it's looking pretty f**king cool.

BONES wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 10:27 pmAnyway, the AI is working hard on the video clip for the single, we should have that done in plenty of time and it's looking pretty f**king cool.
I have a hell of a time getting mixed p with other artists. Just thought I'd mention the youtube album link takes me to a band called Artifice
Intel Core i7 8700K, 16gb, Windows 10 Pro, Focusrite Scarlet 6i6

BONES wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 10:27 pm Anyway, the AI is working hard on the video clip
AI??

Yes, AI. My bandmate is supervising but various AI are doing most of the actual creating. The background and foreground images on the album cover are both AI generated, with extra shit thrown in there by me. The single cover is also an AI generated image and one of the songs on the album uses lyrics written by one AI and performed by another, which was trained to sound like me. Why have a dog and bark yourself, right? It's the future, baby, and it's here now so you'd have to be an idiot not to take full advantage.

Morelia, thanks for the heads-up. Hopefully it will point to the right thing once the album is actually released.

BONES wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 10:27 pm
VOODOO U wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 12:25 amThe first post always gets overlooked since people want to jump to the latest one made.
Which would account for the way dickheads go off half-cocked, with no understanding of what the topic is actually about. But I would hope most people at least take the time to read the first post before they make dickheads of themselves further on.

Anyway, the AI is working hard on the video clip for the single, we should have that done in plenty of time and it's looking pretty f**king cool.
Well, I think I f**ked that up… I read the first post before making a dickhead of myself, unless you count the other times first.

Always a bright side!

Bones, congrats on the release!

BONES wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 10:27 pm Yes, AI. My bandmate is supervising but various AI are doing most of the actual creating. The background and foreground images on the album cover are both AI generated, with extra shit thrown in there by me. The single cover is also an AI generated image and one of the songs on the album uses lyrics written by one AI and performed by another, which was trained to sound like me.
Is the AI art generator free or a monthly subscription? Also which AI do you use to mimic your vocals? I've been attempting to search for one to change my voice to female. Not easy.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”