[Trance] Contact (Original Mix)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Track is done... :arrow:

What do you think?

https://soundcloud.com/euphoric-feel/co ... iginal-mix
Last edited by kvruser1000 on Tue Mar 05, 2024 8:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

There are some really good ideas in this. I liked the melodic content and song structure which maintains interest. I would personally put some modulation or filtering on the zipper bass at the start as after a while this became a bit overkill in my mind as it is pretty forward in the song (it is a lot better in the second half, perhaps because of the other elements meaning it stands out less but i think you also filter it a bit here.

Many thanks for listening. I only have some minor changes to do, e.g. white noise, hihats, reverse clap etc... Then, I will upload the complete track on Soundcloud.

I will not modulate the bassline because that would take all the energy away. :idea:

By the way, I re-mixed the bassline into the track so it does not totally sit in front of the listener. Should fit better now.

Two-and-a-half minutes of that zipper bass was annoying. I liked the middle section best with either no or low zipper bass.

I like the grooves but also the calm section. Great stuff

Thank you again for your feedback. I appreciate it.

Updated the first post. The track is complete now. What do you think?

Oh ya, this is way better! Listened right through. Didn't get bored. Well done!

Thank you!

the bass is too loud imo. but the track is good
FL Studio 21 - Waveform 12 | Surge - Variety of Sound

Hallo. Thanks for the listen. Maybe you are right. I don't have a golden rule for when the volumes of kick and bass are on the right levels. I just do it by feeling. Thank you for the hint.

Bassroom VST by Mastering the Mix will help resolve your bass issues, both on bassy tracks and the entire mix as a whole.

burkek wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 5:26 pm Bassroom VST by Mastering the Mix will help resolve your bass issues, both on bassy tracks and the entire mix as a whole.
Thanks for the tipp. I will try my luck in the Sell and Buy subforum. It seems to be a quite useful plugin. :love:

I like the track. It's groovy, dynamic and varied. Well done. :tu:

In detail: You have a sophisticated structure in that the song
starts groovy with a kick drum, then takes a break at about 1:55
minutes - and from there it becomes denser and more intense
again. You can quickly hear that the structure and filter progressions
have been carefully chosen. This is how you combine groove,
variety and meditative feeling. :)
free mp3s + info: andy-enroe.de songs + weird stuff: enroe.de

It is a great track. Very well mixed!

Return to “Music Cafe”