The guitar apocalypse is real

A forum for discussion of all things guitar!
RELATED
PRODUCTS

jens wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 8:01 pm
vurt wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 7:57 pm
yeah, but costco allow "members" to shop there too, you pay a membership fee for a card that allows you to shop, so you can feel all exclusive.

I see... interesting - and that... like... works?
not for me, but they seem to be successful.
like pekbro, i dont really do enough shopping to need the bulk products :hihi:

CostCo don't just do bulk stuff. We bought our garden shed there and it was about £400 cheaper than getting it from B&Q or any of the other DIY suspects. It's often worth checking out if you're looking for electrical or DIY stuff (maybe other things too).

jens wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 8:01 pm I see... interesting - and that... like... works?
They sell 50 pounds of flour for $15, 20 pounds of bacon for $45, and 60 eggs for $12. As you can imagine, those aren't for the normies, who are off buying frozen dinner entree du jour, although the $4.99 whole roasted chickens are for everyone.

jens wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 8:01 pm
vurt wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 7:57 pm
yeah, but costco allow "members" to shop there too, you pay a membership fee for a card that allows you to shop, so you can feel all exclusive.

I see... interesting - and that... like... works?
It works for Costco and people think that buying the annual membership is saving them money. But the truth is Costco is very much aware of how much people are going to spend and add that into the price of the card. It looks like a good deal at check out but it's not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOHG-TGip3Q
Dell Vostro i9 64GB Ram Windows 11 Pro, Cubase, Bitwig, Mixcraft Guitar Pod Go, Linntrument Nektar P1, Novation Launchpad

Return to “Guitars”