Amigo Sampler - 8-Bit Amiga Style Sampler Plugin

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Amigo Sampler

Had a couple more emails with info about another update to 1.0.2, which is fine, then a third update one telling me I’ve unsubscribed from updates, which I haven’t. Weird.

Subscribe me again!!

I guess I’ll have to use the contact address, assuming there is one.
I lost my heart in Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu

They told me I had unsubscribed as well. I wrote back and they said they were having a few issues.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

I don't know if this was already posted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98U7gPUhl84

Why Is This Awesome Lo-Fi Sampler So Cheap?
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

I was just asking for some support, and received an answer in 2 minutes. Damn that's fast. :)

stupid question, afaik when you played music back with the amiga 500 you had some elements right and left eg the drum right and 1 melody and 2 melodies left. when i use this sampler and it is only mono then everything is of course mono, so what do you do? do you pan elements like in the amiga days?
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Caine123 wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:46 am stupid question, afaik when you played music back with the amiga 500 you had some elements right and left eg the drum right and 1 melody and 2 melodies left. when i use this sampler and it is only mono then everything is of course mono, so what do you do? do you pan elements like in the amiga days?
It had 2 mono going left, 2 mono going right, hard panned yes. I would personally not pan them like back in the day, and by going through the mixer they were not.
Soft Knees - Live 12, Diva, Omnisphere, Slate Digital VSX, TDR, Kush Audio, U-He, PA, Valhalla, Fuse, Pulsar, NI, OekSound etc. on Win11Pro R7950X & RME AiO Pro
https://www.youtube.com/@softknees/videos Music & Demoscene

Purchased! Excited to try it!!!
Click for music links... Eurotrash!
MSI z390, i7 9700k OC, Noctua Cooling, NVMe 970 Pro, 64GB 3200C16, BeQuiet PSU, W11, Cubase 13, Avenger, Spire, Nexus, iZotope, Virus TI (INTERGRATED).

Yes if it was an fx plugin it’ll Make my life much easier lol

The only limitation I can think of, which would make other samplers more usable, is some sort of companding (that could technically be done on the original Amiga if one wished to do so) to make the low amplitude portions of the signal less sputtery. Not a problem on drum breaks, a bit of a problem with pads or other similar sounds. Also maybe a filter on the output if you want to remove the low-bit-rate artifacts in the treble region could be handy.

revvy wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:23 pm Had a couple more emails with info about another update to 1.0.2, which is fine, then a third update one telling me I’ve unsubscribed from updates, which I haven’t. Weird.

Subscribe me again!!

Aloysius wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:47 pm They told me I had unsubscribed as well. I wrote back and they said they were having a few issues.

Yeah, I got the same email on 25th April, titled "Goodbye" from PotenzaDSP <info@potenzadsp.com> ... stating "This message confirms that you have unsubscribed from our newsletter. Thank you."

I hope that they fixed it. 'Cause I would still like to be informed of any future updates, etc.

MrJubbly wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 11:21 pm
revvy wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:23 pm Had a couple more emails with info about another update to 1.0.2, which is fine, then a third update one telling me I’ve unsubscribed from updates, which I haven’t. Weird.

Subscribe me again!!

Aloysius wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:47 pm They told me I had unsubscribed as well. I wrote back and they said they were having a few issues.

Yeah, I got the same email on 25th April, titled "Goodbye" from PotenzaDSP <info@potenzadsp.com> ... stating "This message confirms that you have unsubscribed from our newsletter. Thank you."

I hope that they fixed it. 'Cause I would still like to be informed of any future updates, etc.
Same.

MrJubbly wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 11:21 pm

Check your junk mail folders!! For some reason when that whole thing happened, I got three emails that day. I got an initial one telling me about the 1.0.1 update that went into my Spam folder (thanks Apple Mail!). The second one came in about 5-10 minutes later, which was the 'Goodbye' email, then shortly after that, I got the third one on the 'new' mailing list, again letting me know about the 1.0.1 update. The 1.0.2 email came in just fine a few days after that.

Not sure why it flagged the first one as spam, where the next two came in just fine (and were from the same sender too).

Just had chance to have a good sit down with this awesome VST, I love it! that grainy top end! nice!!!

Does this work... am I doing it right? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37bd4-U929Y
MSI z390, i7 9700k OC, Noctua Cooling, NVMe 970 Pro, 64GB 3200C16, BeQuiet PSU, W11, Cubase 13, Avenger, Spire, Nexus, iZotope, Virus TI (INTERGRATED).

mitchiemasha wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 12:40 am Just had chance to have a good sit down with this awesome VST, I love it! that grainy top end! nice!!!

Does this work... am I doing it right? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37bd4-U929Y
you are doing it right :hug: :hug: :hug:
aliasing plugin owner
:?

martiu wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 5:56 pm
you are doing it right :hug: :hug: :hug:
Awesome, thank you... I think I was a bit too hyper that night and I need to bring the BPM down a bit!

Return to “Instruments”