Tracktion Waveform 13

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

bk wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:34 pm
Teksonik wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:23 pm There have been several bug fix betas released in the last couple of weeks giving me confidence in the future of WF and I'm really looking forward to trying version 13 when it is released today.
While it is great they seem to be fixing a few bugs, my question is why did they wait until so close to the release of 13, to fix bugs in 12.5, that have existed for a year or more?
I don't know, I haven't been around Waveform for a year. All I know is the bug I reported recently was fixed quickly and I no longer have any issues with Waveform's operation.

I'm not trying to convert anyone to using Waveform. I just wanted to note that it's stable and solid here in response to reports from others that it's not. If it wasn't I wouldn't be planning on making it my main DAW going forward. I have 6 other DAWs and right now WF Pro is the one that fits my needs the best.

It probably wouldn't hurt for people to try the Waveform Pro 13 demo when it is released and see how it functions for you now. Perhaps the issues you've been having in the past are fixed.

Or just keep using whatever DAWs you favor which is what I'm going to do providing WF Pro 13 is as stable, feature rich, and easy to use as 12.5 is now and I have no reason to expect it won't be. I expect it to be even more appealing to me. We should know in a matter of hours.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

So where is it now?

classic wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 9:04 pm So where is it now?
I was wondering this as well. With no snarkiness implied, I'm assuming that there was there an announcement that it was arriving today. When was this made?
“Madness, as you know, is like gravity: all it takes is a little push.”

I'm at work 'til midnight and so far it looks like I'll be back home before they come up with it... :?
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

Someone in the Trackion Thread mentioned it was likely going to be released later in the day on the 30th. Its still only 5 pm Seattle Time so I'm still hopeful they're going to make the planned release date.
Windows 10 PC. Reason. Cubase. Waveform. Reaper. Studio One Pro. Epiphone Les Paul Pro II. Nektar Panorama t4. Yamaha RBX Bass. Faderport 2. Eris E5 Monitors. SSL2 Interface. Audient Evo 4. AKG C214. Aston Origin. MXL 990.

9am, Sunday 31st in the UK, and no sign of it yet.
ABLETON LIVE 12 & PUSH2
Soundcloud: Nation of Korea vs Shitty Dog

This is why no company ever launched a product a the weekend...

This is exactly why companies should not announce an announce for clout, put it out when its ready, they already have a reputation for bad stability, why rush it.
Duh

"Where we're workarounding, we don't NEED features." - powermat

Greate. The Trial installer in my account download section says Waveform 13 but installs v.12.5..... :dog:
Please fix that.

I have the same ... downloaded, but the Manager not installing ...

Did get the 40% discount applied to the update, so cost me less than £50 ... hoping that's worthwhile...

Looks great 40% discount today . I'm on Waveform 11 I don't see an upgrade path for me though ?

I had 12 and upgrade offered for that... there was a "Contact Us" button as well ... maybe try that?

Windows 10 PC. Reason. Cubase. Waveform. Reaper. Studio One Pro. Epiphone Les Paul Pro II. Nektar Panorama t4. Yamaha RBX Bass. Faderport 2. Eris E5 Monitors. SSL2 Interface. Audient Evo 4. AKG C214. Aston Origin. MXL 990.

Well ... they've updated the Download Manager ... just installed 13.0.32 and opened it OK ...

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”