Airing Of Grievances

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Created on an iPad with Cubasis, an Apple Pencil, a pair of decent headphones, and a few common apps. Any thoughts?

https://soundcloud.com/paulieworld/airing-of-grievances

I think you've got something here. In my humble opinion, some of the parts (such as the arpeggiated bit) could benefit from more separation in the mix, as I think they could add more interest to the track than simply blending into the background texture.
[Core i7 8700 | 32GB DDR4 | Win11 x64 | Studio One 6 Pro | FL Studio ASIO/WASAPI ]

tonedef71 wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 3:18 am I think you've got something here. In my humble opinion, some of the parts (such as the arpeggiated bit) could benefit from more separation in the mix, as I think they could add more interest to the track than simply blending into the background texture.
Thank you for the feedback. Much appreciated. I have quite a bit of material on SoundCloud and I am thinking about compiling it into albums. I joined this forum because the members often provide constructive criticism. I am always curious to know what others think, and how I can improve. I will give this another listen with your suggestions in mind. Thank you for listening!

Wow this one goes full in your face; it's heavy.

WayneD123 wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 8:16 pm Wow this one goes full in your face; it's heavy.
Yeah, I try to do something different every time. This was inspired by an episode of Seinfeld. Festivus! And by Vyvyan from The Young Ones.

Hey, are you the jazz guy? I hope you get going on SoundCloud. There are plenty of people who would dig your music. Have a good one!

Return to “Music Cafe”